Friday, May 20, 2011

3D Wall Art!

Happy Friday!
Another week has come and gone. I hope it's been a good one for you! I can't wait to show you my photos from this coming weekend. If you want a hint, see THIS post from last May ;)

I love it when I get new DCWV Home products to share with you!! We always create the coolest things as wall art. All of the piece in my home that I have always get lots of attention!! I know this one is going to top all of the others in my friends eyes :)


This is a 3D Embellished Wall Vinyl Piece. Basically it's a wall vinyl piece that you apply, and then you add the 3D elements to create a very unique item!! This one is available at Jo-Anns right now and retails for $29.99 at JoAnn’s – other 3D vinyls are also available at Target, Hobby Lobby, ShopKo, JoAnn’s and Meijer stores so check those stores too!


Here is the piece above a doorway in my home. Love the saying and I love the gold vinyl. So unique!


Can you see the flourishes that I added that pop off the wall? I love it!! This piece is for sure not coming off of my wall anytime soon!!!

Well I hope you have a great weekend and get lots of crafting in! 

10 comments:

  1. nice! how do you get your wall art so straight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! Can't wait to see other phrases. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BELLISIMO!

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this font!! Wish I knew what it was just to use in my journaling!!! Gorgeous new vinyls for the home, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I'd love this in our home, first I have seen a dimensional look, really regal.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, I think you should make a video on placing the wall art on the wall, straight!!!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete