Thursday, April 28, 2011

VIP-Scrapbook Fair

Have you heard about the brand new Scrapbook Fair coming in a couple weeks??

We are going to offer special deals and prices to our blog followers!! 
And I know you love it too!! 

I will tell you 2 specials today and next week I will tell you two more :) If you have your VIP pass in print or on your mobile device, you will get

a free embellishment with a $5 purchase
a free matstack with a $15 purchase

{printer friendly download HERE}

So if you are in the Utah/Idaho area, PLEASE come down and visit us at the Scrapbook Fair!! We will do another giveaway for a box of goodies from the show to include all of you who can't be there with us!!

Have a fabulous day! Back tomorrow with a fun project!!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I lived nearby! All these scrappy sale events sound amazing

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very lucky to live near this event. I am so jealous...This sounds like it is going to be so much fun!!! Terri of twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be there also if I lived closer. Have fun to all that are attending!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lucky...
    nice blog...
    Thanks for this great post..Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I lived closer. You have such wonderful paper, I buy it everytime I get close to a JoAnnes Store.

    ReplyDelete