Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Video Tutorial: Spring Bunnies & Chickies

There is something about Spring that makes me {smile}.
Not sure if it's the bright colored decorations or the pink bunny Peeps that make it into my shopping cart...or finally getting the lawn chair out and sitting with neighbors out in the sun watching them play.
I don't know what it is...but I love it!!

I loved making these cute little bunnies and chicks out of an old egg carton!! They are so easy and the DCWV Glitter paper and the Lemon Flower Stack are the perfect papers to use :)

HERE is a video showing you exactly how to make them!


And here is what happens when you let little boys make their own! My boys LOVE doing paper crafts....hummmm wonder where they get that from ;)


{Precious} Love the paint on the fingers...and his bunny has a mustache ;)



Oh so proud. This is why I love to {create} with my hands!!

Back on Friday!! Have  a fabulous day!!

25 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Easter idea...I have my grandaughters over for the afternoon and this will be out craft for today, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I know what I'm doing with my kids on Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute....and using one of my most fave stacks, too....Lemon Flower! Thanks, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute and I think I will give these a go with my kids! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH so cute...Your son looks so proud he really did a great job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so cute, i've been looking for a craft for toddlers at sunday schoool, this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure what's more squeeze-able the boy or the crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww!! These are sooo adorable!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!!!.....And so is the bunny and chick:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look awesome !!!!
    Cant wait to try my hands on them and my 20 month daughter was also super excited when she saw them.Great fun project this Sunday on my to-do-list.

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so cute. The image at the beginning of your blog made me smile. I just got Lemon Flowers today at JoAnn's. Can't wait to use it. Have a wonder-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable, as is your crafting buddy!

    Do you have an Easter chalkboard wall you'd like to share?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cutest thing ever!!! Gotta scrapbook that project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, can't wait to do them with my 3 yr old!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project! Your son did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW what a cute idea, what a darling, he looks so proud that he made them. He is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete