Monday, April 4, 2011

Updated List & a WINNER!

Back from a fabulous weekend!!! I hope you enjoyed your's as well. This is going to be a great week...going to do some fun {Spring and Easter projects}! It's quiet around my house this week which always makes work go sooo much smoother!! Yay for that ;)

I LOVED reading all of your responses from Friday's video! Sounds like for sure Lemon Flower and Tattered Time are lot's of people's favorites ;) Mine too! Lots of you are already finding these 5 new stacks in Jo-Ann Stores right now!! Whoo Whoo for that! I will post on Facebook when I see them up for sale on their website :)

Before I announce a winner from Friday's giveaway, I wanted to let you know that I just updated the Ultimate Stack List that has the 12 new Michael's stacks and these new Jo-Ann's stacks! You can download a PDF version of the files HERE





And now for our winner!!

Congratulations to:

ANGLEA ALEXANDER

Congratulations girl!!! Pick your favorite stacks and send me your address to erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com
Hope everyone has a great day! Back on Wednedsay with a great kids paper craft perfect for Easter!!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    WOW - there are that many stacks? I know I have a lot, but wow. I feel the same way I did when I first saw the list of DMC floss colors - overwhelmed and coveting every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner you lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats lucky lady, enjoy your treats. I'm a wee bit green right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Anglea! Enjoy creating with your awesome stacks!

    Erin, thanks so much for the stack list! I know it will come in very handy, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Angela! Thanks for the stack list, Erin. I am off to print it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations. You will sure enjoy it. Now, I will have to dig through my paper to make my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Erin, I found some of the new stacks in my Joann's in Poway, CA. I got the Lemon one and love it!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now Angela can have a ball scrapping. Great give away.

    ReplyDelete