Monday, April 25, 2011

Scrapbook Fair

Hey everyone!! 

Did everyone have a great Easter?? I sure did...nothing like eating lots of chocolate and spending time with family :) Pretty much my favorite thing about holidays :)

Tomorrow is our deadline for our first Stack Template Challenge!! Enter your page by tomorrow night and on Wednesday, I will post some of my favorites plus a winner! I am LOVING everything that I have seen so far! Y'all are so talented!!

Wanted to make sure all of my Utah/Idaho locals knew about the next Scrapbook show here in Utah....

DCWV will be there with lots of great deals as always!! And we are going to do the VIP pass with specials again so stay tuned for that! 

Get it on the calendar...I promise it will be so much fun!!

Read more about the Scrapbook Fair HERE!

6 comments:

  1. awww, I live to far away..in Costa Rica :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my calendar! See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should move to Utah? I am so glad that you had a wonderful holiday, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info on the Scrapbook Fair in Orem. I had heard "rumors" and it's nice to know it is true.
    Any info on the classes? LOL
    Hopeing to get a page made before tomorrow eve but we will see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I live in Maine..can't attend:(
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. will you have any of the newer stacks there?

    ReplyDelete