Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April "Stack-a-holic Template Challenge" Results :)

Hey everyone!!

Today I am going to share some of my favorite layouts from the challenge that I gave to you last week! It has been so fun, I have decided to make this a monthly event! I am always so insipred to see you work!


I will post the template and the challenge on the first week of the month so keep a look out for another one coming soon in May!

If you didn't see the challenge, I asked everyone to create a layout using this template:



I can't believe what I got back!! Let me just share a few....


Linen Closet Stack by Robin Allan


Mariposa Stack by Jaclyn Kline Torres



Black Current Stack by Heather Gray


Playtime Stack by Shawna Webster


Animal Cracker by Kerry Lewis


Pastel Cardstock Stack by Viji Siddharth


Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack by Melissa Dehne


Guy Stack by Carrie Sexton


Lemon Flower Stack by Jessica Baker


Tattered Time Stack by Carol Workman


Mariposa Stack by Gloria


Mariposa Stack by Kim Martin

So there is no way that I can pick a FAVORITE...I barely could pick a Top 12!! So I used random.org to help me pick a winner.

Congratulations to...
Robin Allan
Send me your address and I will get your goodies right out to you!!
erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com

Thanks again to everyone for playing!! You guys amaze me!!!

Back on Friday with a fun project!! See you then :)

21 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish I had known about this, I can't wait for the new challenge in May! Any reason to use DCWV paper stacks is a good one in my book.

    Congrats to those pictured, they all are gorgeous!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job everyone. I too missed this challenge. Looking forward to Mays as I just got a new DCWV stack in LOL. Love your products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Robin and everyone who made top 12! Yea Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to play, but just got back from Utah where I got to see you! Even better! I will for sure play next month! Great layouts everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Robin and the top 12! Your layouts are awesome!!

    It sure was a fun challenge and I can't wait for the next one!! Erin, I am so glad to hear that this will be a regular event with DCWV!! 'Love all of your products!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I am envious cos' I see that Jessica has found the Lemon flower stack. 'Still waiting for it to surface here. I might just have to purchase it online. I am determined to get it, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!! I have been waiting for DCWV's challenge for almost a year. Love your stacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are just so amazing, the stacks are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Each and everyone of the layouts were just amazing! I also missed the challenge, but will keep my eyes open for the next one.....but I just had to say to all top 12.....BEAUTIFUL..GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so unique and gorgeous, course you can't go wrong with a good sketch and beautiful stacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! These are amazing, no wonder you had a hard time narrowing it down. I'm so excited to see Kerry's on there! SWEET!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just beautiful. There is a lot of great talent out there isn't there?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Robin! It was super fun to do this challenge. If this is the only way I can get pages done, keep 'em coming Erin. Thank You for posting my page on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeek! So excited to see my LO up there! Congrats to the winner and the top picks! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Erin for picking my layout!!! This was so much fun, it was my first challenge and it won't be my last. Ready for the next!!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Erin for picking my layout at one of the top 12. This was my first challenge layout ever and I had so much. Great job to all the others and Congrats Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved this sketch and like you I am amazed at the results/examples. Thankyou for sharing them. I am so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful collections!!! These are really great work. This frames designs are marvelous. I love all cards. thanks for giving this great blog.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, very nice layouts. Congratulations to the winner and the top 12.

    Sooo happy you will be making this a regular challenge. Love DCWV paper and need inspiration to keep making layouts instead of making all cards.

    TFS
    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is certainly no shortage of talent out there. Great job.

    ReplyDelete