Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week Two of DCWV VIP!


Hey guys!!

Only TWO more week until the Big Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy, Utah! Last week I promised to announce a different special every week leading up to the big weekend! In case you missed it.....

Here are the specifics:

So here's the scoop:
We will have 4 VIP specials that you can only take advantage of if you have this pass! So print it or save it to your phone so you can show us the image at checkout! Each week leading up to the Expo, I will announce a new special that will be available. 

Click HERE to download and print your VIP pass!


So last week I told you that the first VIP offer would be....
free embellishment with a $5 purchase

The second VIP offer we will be giving you is....
a free vinyl wall clock with a $30 purchase

And the retail value of these babies are well over $30 so you get a killer deal!! Can't guarantee any specific pattern. What we have is what you get to choose from!


Next Thursday I will tell you our 3rd special! But here's what I need you to do....email a link to this blog post to ALL of your scrapbook friends who live in Utah/Idaho who you know will be at the show! We need your help getting the word out!

This is going to be so much fun!! Just a TWO weeks until the big weekend!!

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Erin, this sounds so wonderful....I hope that you have a great time. I know....I will scrap using my DCWV stacks and pretend I am there. I know you will be giving us lots of updates. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I wish I could be there! Well, enjoy and let me be jealous, LOL. Unless the VIP pass also gives me a airline ticket to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clock that is done on the wall. I hope you enjoy everything when you are there.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now I officially follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete