Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week Three of DCWV VIP!!!


Welcome to all of our visitors from Good Things Utah!

I hope you loved seeing Nancy and our paper dresses on the show this morning! Nancy showed our gorgeous paper roses so we wanted to give you the tutorial on how you can make them at home! HERE is a video showing you how to make them....


And HERE is the template that you can print to help!!! I promise, practice makes perfect!!


Our paper dresses will also be on display at the Scrapbook Expo!! If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, use code: die2 to get $2 off a day pass and $4 off the two day pass!


We will have 4 VIP specials at our booth that you can only take advantage of if you have this DCWV VIP pass! So print it or save it to your phone so you can show us the image at checkout! Each week leading up to the Expo, I will announce a new special that will be available. 

Click HERE to download and print your VIP pass!


So the first week, I told you that the first VIP offer would be....
free embellishment with a $5 purchase

Then last week, our second VIP was announced as....
a free vinyl wall clock with a $30 purchase


and this week, I get to announce that we will have a limited supply of Scrapbook Box Kits! Box Kits will come in the following themes: 

Mango Frost

Safari Kids

Colorful Life

Street Lace

The kits will include $50-$60 worth of coordinating product for only $20! Supplies are limited so be sure to look for this first when you get to the booth!

Next Thursday I will tell you our 4th and final special! But here's something I need you to do....email a link to this blog post to ALL of your scrapbook friends who live in Utah/Idaho who you know will be at the show! We need your help getting the word out!

This is going to be so much fun!! Just a 10 days until the big weekend!!

Have a fabulous day and THANK YOU for stopping by!!

20 comments:

  1. Oh how lucky the people in Uhah/Idaho that get this great opportunity.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great deals. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals!! Wish I could be there

    ReplyDelete
  4. A colorful life kit?! I can't wait to see it! And the flowers are absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna live in Uhah/Idaho. Could we relocate in 10 days?! :p Have a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad I don't live in the region. I like that Mango Frost stack, I haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I wish I could be there. Thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the template, Love those roses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really wish I was there to go...luv DCWV stacks...just became a follower!!!
    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the template!!!
    kacee
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how I missed this post....'so glad that I found it! I sure wish I lived near Utah so I could attend. It sounds awesome. Thanks for all the sneaks, Erin! Have a wonderful time! Oh, and the roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. I thought I was already a follower; I don't see my avatar so I re-entered. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love DCWV!!! Have only started watching blogs recently and have certianly added your blogspot as one to watch- great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE DCWV!! I am soooo jealous that I do not live near you.. I would love to go to the convention. I am a fan on facebook and a follower. Terri M. Terrico3@ameritech.net Twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am also posting this on my blog at twopinkpeas.blogspot.com Thanks and have FUN at the convention!!! Terri Twopinkpeas.blogspot.com Terrico3@ameritech.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I live in Minnesota! I love DCWV products. Thanks so much for the chance to win some great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a fan of your on facebook and that's how I learned about your contest. My facebook fan page is http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Scrappy-Avenue/56634650802

    ReplyDelete