Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wall Art Wednesday!

Hello friends!

The days just seem to move faster and faster! It's our Spring Break this week so we've had a lot of fun sleeping in, having leisure breakfasts, staying up late watching movies....my first Spring Break with a Kindergartener so I have a new appreciate for it! 

Just a heads up....if you want to see BRAND NEW stacks that will be in Jo-Anns stores in the next couple weeks, be sure to come back to the blog on Friday for a {video} and a {giveaway}! There are 5 new stacks and they are all so unique...I promise there will be something for everyone. I am particularly excited for a very "springy" stack that will be perfect for my Easter projects this year!! 
2 days....get ready!

My little guy was SO excited when I broke out this Wall Art from the box....


Freestyle Skateboards Wall Accents
Only $9.99 at Target right now!


My 6 year old, Troy, LOVES Tony Hawk and anything skateboarding! He loves to watch the extreme sport shows on ESPN with his Daddy. He doesn't have his own skateboard yet....not sure how long I can put this off for! 


I love how these skateboards look SO REAL and they look like they are hanging right there on the wall. So much fun! Now my little man wants to redo his room in a skateboarding theme.....may have to get a few more of these babies!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Be sure to come back on Friday! New paper and a giveaway....a great way to start a weekend ;)

13 comments:

  1. Cool wall art! Thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I picked up a couple of these tubes while at the expo. I'm so excited to get them up but we need to repaint their rooms first so they won't be going up until June. :( Tfs and have a great day!

    p.s. Your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the new stacks!! That is cool wall art, I know my boys will like them.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome. My son would love them as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "cool" styling on these without the skulls & stuff that make alot of this type of decoration too old for my elementary & preschool kids. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cool! hahaha. he is a cutie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! My son, who just turned 7 this month, is a TOTAL Tony Hawk Fan!! We can't get him to wear anything but Tony Hawk, clothes, shoes, coats and pajamas. He rides a Tony Hawk skateboard and a Tony Hawk Bike. We've been wanting to redo his bedroom for awhile. He is kind of getting out of the Disney Cars stuff. These skateboards are PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for sharing these today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wall art is great, but you son is such a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to see the new stacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little man is soooooooooo handsome!! Looking forward to the new stack releases!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe those are not real skate boards. Are you kidding us? Love it. Darn cute son you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so neat and he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your products. I would love to win. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Adorable little Guy above.


    ReplyDelete