Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wall Art Wednesday!

It's Wednesday...and officially it's "Wall Art Wednesday"! DCWV Home has so much to offer, I want to focus on some of their products every other Wednesday! Today, I am sending my love to all of the DCWV fans in the Midwest! 

The product that I want to show you today is available at Meijer's Stores! Meiijer's has 194 stores in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio & Kentucky. 


I LOVE these darling Memo Boards!! So dang cute! These are $19.99 and in Meijer Stores right now :)



I love how the scroll one has pearls in the centers of the ribbon and the youthful bright, bird board has cute rhinestones! I wanted to show you how I used mine....



So you know all of your clothing receipts you want to save, the little baggies of extra buttons from a new sweater or a tag you want to hang on to? Where do you put those? I didn't have anywhere for those so....


I hung this scroll memo board in my closet so that I could keep track of all of these things! I love it! You could also hang it in your bedroom or bathroom to fulfill the same purpose.



And how cute is my little babysitter? She just repainted her bedroom and the bird memo board was the exact colors of her new room! She was so excited to put pictures up and notes from friends. So fun!



See you tomorrow! Have a fabulous day!!

6 comments:

  1. woooohooo I'm a midwesterner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and love the receipt idea.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are cute. I have seen them for years now in different colors at Walmart, Target, TJ Maxx and Marshalls and love them. My daughter had one in her room for years with all of her junk (as us moms would call it).
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Love these memo boards and the fun way that you used them. I received one of those boards as a gift and now I can't find it-LOL. Thanks for sharing, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute boards!! We have one on our refrigerator to keep pictures of all of our good friends' kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute boards, I have two that I made myself several years ago. They need an updated look, starting to fade and get full, LOL! Thanks for sharing!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete