Friday, March 11, 2011

Video Tutorial: Glitter Easter Garland

Spring is finally here in Utah! Well I can't speak too soon but we have enjoyed some gorgeous weather this week!! I even got to run outside yesterday, oh how I hate running on a treadmill! As the weather and my attitude change this time of year, I love to fill my home with colorful, bright decorations to reflect my mood! This year is no different.....

For those who love my Chalkboard wall...here it is all dressed up for spring! I included something new this time, a paper garland that I made using the a solid Glitter Stack-Brights that is available at Michaels' Stores right now! 




HERE is a video showing you exactly how to make this garland! Remember, you can use this technique with any kind of shapes to make any kind of themed garland....it's all up to you!! 

I hope you enjoy it and enjoy a fabulous weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Great tutorial, Erin! 'Love the garland! I can see how it would be very adaptable. Oh, and the colors are great, too! Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the garland you made and I love your chalk board wall to. Have one but it is smaller. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wall and thanks for the video tutorial. I too am ready for the Spring the snow is melting and you can see the grass everywere. Just alittle worried for the "lake" that is forming in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! It just screams "Spring!"

    ReplyDelete