Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Studio 5 DCWV Segment

Hello March! I am SOO happy to see you!

Bad thing about March...do you think it's time to take down my Valentine's decorations?? :) Probably huh. 
Darn, I was hoping you'd suggest that I leave them up for another month or so :) It is so fun to get out but I always procrastinate the act of putting it all away!!

Today is all about this little cutie....


This morning, the new "Dots, Stripes and Plaids Stack" was featured on a local Utah morning show! Brett Lund, from Roberts Arts & Crafts, made some darling books that I wanted to share. 

Click HERE for the video segment and also for step by step instructions for this project!

If you don't have a Roberts or a Jo-Anns near by that has this stack in stock, then you purchase it HERE.

9 comments:

  1. valentine decorations? how about all the snowmen I still have up? I think that is why it is still snowing. I need to pack those away! lol! Love this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this stack of paper. It is so cute. I actually have had it in my hands twice now but still have not gotten it since I want to purchase the older ones first. LOL. Once I catch up which I never will then I will purchase the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Dots, Stripes and Plaids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. most of my cardstock is dcwv. love it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. been waiting and waiting for this one!!!! luv it!!!! gotta run to j's.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your papers!!! and the chipboards too
    thanks for sharing
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh i love this!!!!

    i sooo procrastinate when it come to taking stuff down

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dcwv cardstock!!Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently bought some DCWV paper and it really is a super quality paper. I'm hooked now :)

    ReplyDelete