Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event

DCWV is sooo excited to be a part of the biggest scrapbook event in Puerto Rico! 
This is our amazing friend, Yamille....


She owns an amazing store in Puerto Rico, Memory Box and sells TONS of DCWV :) This June, she will hold her 3rd annual Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event! Our interntational sales girl, Ashlee, will be at the event teaching a class from DCWV! I am desigining the pages right now and let me tell you, they are GORGEOUS!!! If you are interested in a little "get-a-way" including sun, sand and scrapping...this is the event for you!! Find out all of the details HERE. Tickets are going fast so sign up today!! 



6 comments:

  1. I only wish I could go....I love, LOVE, L O V E Puerto Rico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there and can't wait to meet Ashlee and see the great pages you have put together for the event. BTW- I was at Spark No.2 last year and recognize the roof top @ Noah's, what a view! I love Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun. I wish I could go too, Naomi....Giny, let's look forward to the updates from Ashelee, Erin and Naomi! Maybe that would be a great time to scrap and pretend like we are there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your participation in the Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event. Yamille is pure energy and is working hard to exceed expectations this year. Last year it was an amazing event and believe me, this year will be better. I'm from Puerto Rico and I invite you to visit our island and enjoy this event, without doubt, one of the best in the scrapbook industry and the only one in Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and Latin America. In addition to this super event attendees will have an opportunity to enjoy our beautiful and exotic island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to this event last year and it was so much fun! It is one of the best scrapbook events I have ever been to. Yamille is a great host and whenever someone wins a prize there is music and dancing involved, plus Puerto Rico is such a beautiful island! I Definitely will go back again this year, don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Event! You shouldn't miss it!! Yamilee is a great host and be sure you're going to have lots of fun!
    hugs,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete