Thursday, March 17, 2011

Playtime with Playtime

Hello my blogging friends!!! 

Do you ever leave paper or pictures on your scrap desk or in your bag just waiting for the time to play with it!! That's what I have been doing with the new Playtime Stack! It's been sitting there...for a while....waiting for the emails and "business" to be done so I could play. This morning was my time to put everything else aside to get my hands dirty...or sticky with glue ;)


Love how these prints are printed on KRAFT paper!!! Genius! Why didn't I think of this, geez!! ;) It is so fun and different!! The prints worked perfectly with some pictures from last weekend that I took of my boys at an indoor swimming pool...

{click photo to enlarge}



Love the journaling on the kraft paper....so fun! I have a feeling I will be needing some back up stacks of this one!! I LOVE IT!!! I would love to see a sophisticated stack printed on Kraft...better let my designer friends know ;)



And we have a winner from Monday's giveaway!! 


Gloria Westerman said...



Thank you for the tutorials....

My most favorite was couple of yrs ago....my DD and SIL took us to a Mexican restaurant ....don't go if it's your birthday.....
They put a big floppy hat on me and sing to me and then.......the whip cream pie in the face....


23 comments:

  1. Was your layout supposed to say A Winter Swim? Looks like a T is missing. But it sure is a cute layout--and cute boys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to mention the missing T as well. It's still adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable!!! and i love love love that stack!! it's on my 'to buy' list now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love it! I "need" to go buy this pack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for my Michael's to have this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! this stack is awesome. TFS Congratulations Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stack and the layout. I have to wonder why some are saying that the "T" in "winter" is missing. I see it right there where it should be -- between the n and the e.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I NEED this paper! LOL when is it supoosed to be at Michael's?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooo cute!! Can't wait to get that one! Just love all your papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute LO!! Super cute stack!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, your boys are too cute! I just picked up this paper stack today at Michaels and I can't wait to use it on my little guys pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this stack, so I'll be on the lookout for it to be in the store.
    I was happy to add your new blinkie to my blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful paper. Now if I can only find a cheap Playtime cartridge...

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stack... I will definately be getting this one!! Your LO is gorgeous and those boys are absolutely adorable!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Gloria! Enjoy your goodies!

    Erin, your layout is adorable and so is the Playtime stack! Have fun scrapping! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the layout is adorable like the two boys.
    love the papers too
    tfs
    hugs
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrads to Gloria. Went to JoAnn's for a small piece of lace and came out with 5 yes count em' 5 new DCWV stacks......

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an adorable layout! The stack looks like a lot of fun to make cards with, looking for it tonight during the Michael's crop.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Printing on kraft paper is such a great idea! I love the way you have combined two printed sheets on a single page .. I always have trouble with that. Another "have to have it" DCWV stack -- what a surprise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This stack is adorable, as are your boys and your LO!! I can't wait to pick it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great paper pad!! LOVE IT!! cant wait to find it and bring it home to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STACK!!! KRAFT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE & TO HAVE SOMETHING PRINTED ON IT IS THE MOST "GENIUS" IDEA EVER!!!!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. totally cute layout,how kool on printed on kraft paper too..love it.. :)

    ReplyDelete