It's here again! Did everyone have a fun weekend?? I spent it with my parents while my hubby was off on a guys trip. Now I need a girls trip to make up for it ;)
Quick, quick...some of you are finding the 12 new Michael's stacks already out in your stores and some of you are having a harder time! Each store kinda releases things differently and I have heard that a lot of the stores are doing re-vamps in their Scrap sections. So they may be waiting until the remodeling is done before they put out the new stuff. Just please be patient!! I promise EVERY store will get the new stacks! I know it's hard to wait for new paper...but it will be worth the wait!! TONS of you have already found them and are LOVING them too.
They always look so much better in person!! ;)
I have another awesome step by step tutorial for you from our Immortal Love display at CHA! We received a lot of requests wondering how we made these darling napkin rings. I am SO going to make a "springy" version of these for our Easter table this year! Below you will find the template to download along with the instructions.
Immortal Love Stack by DCWV
Bow Napkin Ring
Supplies & Tools:
The Immortal Love Stack by DCWV
Bow Napkin Ring template
Glue gun or adhesive
Enlarge templates as needed and cut out. Refer to completed project photo as a reference.
1. Using the Bow Napkin Ring templates, trace and cut out from The Immortal Love Stack.
2. Turn the Top Bow piece over and add a glue dot to the center of the back. Bend the bow ends to meet at the center of the back and adhere.
3. Repeat step 2 for Bottom Bow piece.
4. Glue the Top Bow and Bottom Bow together.
5. Wrap the Bow Knot piece around the center of the bow and secure with glue.
6. Wrap the Napkin Ring piece around napkin and secure with glue.
7. Add a glue dot to the top of the Napkin Ring and adhere the Tails.
8. Add another glue dot to the top of the Napkin Ring and adhere bow.
9. Repeat for each guest.