Thursday, February 3, 2011

Video Tutorial: Paper Roses

Oh there's no place like home!!

What a whirlwind of a trip! Do you see now why it was so hectic this month getting ready for the show??! I have loved reading your reaction to the booth and the dresses!! We definitely felt the LOVE!!! 

So for some answers....the dresses were started in OCTOBER!! People presented proposals and our owner, Nancy, picked the designs. Then they were given dress forms...some worked alone and some worked as teams. I did not personally do a full size dress form but the 3 ft one that I did for a display case was ENOUGH for me to see what time, perfection and dedication that each dress took. 

THANK YOU to each of the DCWV employees who gave their own, personal time to this effort! It really is amazing!! 

So I am always good on my promises, you know that by now :) HERE is a video showing you how to make these fabulous paper roses....


And HERE is the template that you can print to help!!! I promise, practice makes perfect!!

Back on Monday! Hopefully I will be recovered and ready to start a new week!! lol :)

Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait to try these! Thanks for making the tutorial and the printable PDF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial! I am happy to say that I finally got to order the Immortal Love Stack! Can't wait until it gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! THAnks for showing us how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the tutorial and PDF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home - thx for the rose tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the tutorial. I am looking forward to making some roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These roses are so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing the file.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great instructions for the paper rose. I'll give it a try. They would make such a nice decoration for a gift box. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erin,
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are a gal that definitely keeps her promises!!! I just love these roses. Off to give them a try and try to perfect my technique. Hope I don't have to make hundreds before I get it down thou. Welcome back. Hope you have had some time to rest up after so many days of prep and excitement. Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tutorial and the template. Love them and have a layout that needs some flowers, I think I might make some little ones with this template. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to thank all the designers of those gorgeous dresses. Of all the pictures I've seen form CHA, those were the most awesome things. I bet in person they are even more gorgeous. Very, very, very talented people.
    Thanks for sharing how to make those beautiful flowers. I plan on checking it out in the next couple days and hopefully making me a pretty one too. Thanks Erin!

    ReplyDelete