Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love these Spanish Tiles!


Hey everyone!!! I received so many emails wishing me a speedy recovery! You guys are sooo sweet to go out of your way for me :) I am feeling 100% and SO HAPPY about that, lol!! And I'm sure all of your well wishes helped speed up that process ;)

Today's post is SO FUN!!! I love working for such a diverse company! They give me so many ways to feel creative and I love it!! I picked up a few of our new peel and stick Wall Accents that are in Target right now....these designs are awesome!!! When I saw this Spanish Tile one, I instantly thought of my friend, Lisa so I headed over to her house to put it up :) Don't you wish you were my friend & neighbor? :)


Looking at the packaging....you may not see it's true potential!! But wait....


We put them up at a diagonal in her kitchen above her sink. They look SO classy!!


And then a few more over her stove.....


And the last few little ones on the back of her front door.....


All three of these spaces were filled for $12.99!! And I love how if she wants a change, she can move them to a different place because the peel and stick makes is so easy to move and reposition. You aren't as committed to it as you with vinyl.

Again, this is at Target right now!! Thanks, Lisa, for letting me come play yesterday ;)

Have a great day, everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Those look awesome, what a sweet friend you are!! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW would love to be able to get my hands on more of the wonderful products that DCWV have. What a fun and quick way to add alittle of your own personal touch with out spending tons of money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the fact that they are removable. Target here I come.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I was just at Target, and saw these--but didn't realize they were DCWV!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I do wish I was your neighbor for many reasons! I really like the transformation! Great job Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great and look perfect for my daughters dorm room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin, that looks so beautiful -- great job!! I love vinyl because you can remove it with no damage and no having to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun friend you are! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'So glad that you are 100%. That is GREAT! Oooh, what fun, Erin! I love the goodies that you decorated Lisa's house with. 'Wish we didn't live so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great friend you are! These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are GREAT! I would love to have some of those I love to rearange an change things up an those would be perfect. Thanks for sharing. Hope your are feeling better an that you have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to decorate. I love that you can move them and apply elsewhere. It makes a boring area much better. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all look amazing, great choice of placing and I love the idea they can be moved.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great spruce up the space.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this idea. I think that I may have to check them out next time I am there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey so I don't know if I'm dumb or what, but I picked this up at target and am having some trouble applying them. I keep reading about the applicator thats suppose to come with it but i did't get one. How are you suppose to apply these? Any help would be great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete