Thursday, February 10, 2011

Immortal Love Mantel

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is already almost here....and the middle of February too!? Time has a way of sneakin' up on me lately! I love to decorate my home for Valentines...it is the perfect way to get through the mid-Winter blues. Seeing pink and red everywhere I look just makes me happy!! 

Last year I made a banner for my mantel but this year, I wanted to do something a little different. I love how it turned out!


I used the Immortal Love Stack and cut out a bunch of hearts on my Cricut Expression.....I glued them back to back with a long piece of red and white twine and taped them to the top of my mantel.



The forever running furnace at my house is always making the hearts slowly move and turn around and the fabulous glitter on the papers just sparkle! Love them and how EASY is this!! You could hang these from a chandelier too and it would be soooo cute! 

Tomorrow is going to be FUN....be sure to stop by!!!


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the simple elegance of this idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red against the black background, the glitter is just a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. So delicate yet elegant. Thanks for sharing all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo....very pretty! Different too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple, yet elegant! Great job, Erin! :o]

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin, these are so very cute!! 'Love your blog....I think I have already said that....it is such a cool place to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! The red hearts really coordinate well with the black in your fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look lovely and I bet they look gorgeous twinkling in the heat from the fire.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! This was the last reason I needed to go and get the Immortal Love stack. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and simple! Love the idea!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this idea. Thanx Erin for being so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea, very nice and simple. Just don't start the fireplace. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love all your great ideas. This make me wish I had a mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I have ever seen a paper stack that I love more than Immortal Love. It is sooooo gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I have to make a trip to Denver 120 miles to get it but it is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete