Monday, February 7, 2011

Immortal Love Cake Pops

Happy Monday!!

Ooh, it's amazing what a nice, relaxing weekend can do for your spirit! I feel completely calm and collected and ready to start this week!!

I {love} getting emails from YOU and hearing what you want to see....so today and Wednesday's post will be answering some requests :)

On our "Immortal Love" dining room table at CHA, we had some gorgeous cake pops that received LOTS of attention!! My boss, Christina, personally made them and they were beautiful and mouth-watering delicious!! 


People have been asking how to make these babies. So I wanted to link you up to the Cake Pop phenomenon founder, Bakerella!
{check out the incredible Super Bowl cake pops on that link!!}

So if you want to make these cuties....HERE is the basic recipe and method...remember, you can use any flavor of cake mix and any flavor of frosting when doing this. (I personally love the german chocolate cake and frosting with toasted coconut on top of the pops)

To see the most {amazing} cake pops, check out some of THESE!!

I am so amazed at people's talents!! Sure, I can create things out of paper....but frosting, cake, now that's another story!! Back on Wednesday with my Valentine's Chalkboard Wall!!! :)

Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. Very yummy looking. Cant wait to see your wall it is always very inspiring. Thought you would like to see some altered art using jean pockets and DCWV CS Stacks. Check it out!
    http://drayia.blogspot.com/2011/02/jean-pockets.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are soooo good, that is such a dangerous website, red velvet cake balls and Oreo truffles...yum! I just downloaded 5 recipes from that site.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, do those ever look so yummy! Thanks so much for sharing. Thanks, too, for connecting with all of your bloggers. Erin, you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM!! I've been wanting to try to make these since I first saw them, maybe I will this week - thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, thanks for sharing, Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a morning rush! Ideas are going off in my head! Thanx for the links, such a creative cake-pop genius and count on you to take it one step further!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those look delicious! I will check out how to make some. German Chocolate, yeah baby!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - I'm getting a tooth-ache just looking at those pictures, LOL! They all look and sound so delish, I wouldn't know where to start! :) Thanks for sharing the links.

    Mary
    info@happypaws-pet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they look almost naughty. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete