Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Video: Blossom Song Paper Wreath

This is going to be a {great} week. I can feel it!

It's Monday and it's almost March!! Which means {SPRING} and the {SUN} must be coming, right?! I sure hope so. More snow in Utah this last weekend. It's starting to get me down....but I found something to get me out of my winter blues...The Blossom Song Stack and this paper wreath! 



Oh it makes me happy just looking at it. I was going to put it on my front door but no...I need to look at it all day long :) The Blossom Song Stack will be in Michael's stores this week!! Along with the 11 other stacks that I showed you HERE! Start looking for them on Michael's shelves on Thursday :) 

I told you it was going to be a good week ;)


So gather up these supplies and watch the video HERE and you will see step by step how to make this! 
Can't wait to see all of your paper wreaths!! If you make one, be sure to show me on our Facebook page!!

Have a fabulous Monday!! Back soon :)

24 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty wreath!! Thanks for the great video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so looking forward to making this!!!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this stack. It will be a must have on my list. Your wreath is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fatastic! Thanks for sharing. I hope I get the time to make it before the season is over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so fun and cheery, and it's easy!!! I am so loving that flower you added, it just makes the whole wreath beautiful.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so going to make this, its so "springy". thanks for sharing.
    cheryl
    c.antley130@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!!! Lovin' this!!! Can't wait to try making a beautiful wreath!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your wreath!!! Absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your wreath. I think I am going to head on out to Michaels and purchase the supplies. Love the idea. But do you think the weather will not ruin it? I live in Florida and with rain and humidity it is horrible.
    Maybe I will hang it in my scraproom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I may have to make one, or 2 or...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your wreath is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is that! I thought you and your followers might be interested in these cute homemade cards at Weekly Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this is so adorable, I really wish this stack was available in the UK.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this! My home has looked so empty since all those winter decorations came down...this will be so fun to make

    And looking forward to all those new papers!! Can hardly wait...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh wow that is soo pretty, thanks for sharing. Coming back to watch the video later :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty wreath! Those colors are to die for! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well that sure is a way to get into spring!! hehe love the wreath and the colors are awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a nice wreath, nice for spring or easter.
    cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this is beautiful. I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just purchased the Blossom Song Stack from Micheals and used my 40% coupon. It is as beautiful as it looks.

    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete