Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's official.
I got everything done.
I know it always happens but this year, I was for sure worried!!
This show is going to be AMAZING!!! All of the time and energy that has already been put into it...it's going to be epic for sure for us at DCWV.

And even if I spend all of the daylight hours inside at the show, I am so excited to get out of this cold weather!!!

Because this looks good....


Considering this is what I have had since November....


I will post some teasers tomorrow and Saturday we will have a FULL view of our entire booth....sooo close!! You have been so patient ;) 

15 comments:

  1. Congrats for heading to warmer weather! and of course for getting all your stuff done. That is always so stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's been beautiful here! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, be safe traveling! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh....that weather report looks heavenly!!! Safe travels and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you!! I live in Chicago. Have a great time, cant wait to see the sneak peeks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's cold! I live in LA, and I was complaining when it went a little below 60! Enjoy your time here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous time! Stay safe during your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe travels Erin....enjoy yourself! Can't wait to see your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl...warm weather, CHA...what else could a girl want....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations have fun at CHA.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun and enjoy the "warm" weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I could come see the booth for myself! I am blessed to live in Phoenix and there are times I would love to bring all my blog scrapper friends here out of the cold! Of course, then there's August... :P Enjoy the CA sun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun! Enjoy the warmth - even if it is from the inside... you WILL know it is out there. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg! omg! omg!! i want to play! love the 3d stars. love love love love love love love the paper runway!! soooooo creative and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete