Thursday, December 30, 2010

Texas Vintage :)

Hello Thursday! You are back so soon!!

Don't you just love holidays? This week has been quiet at home. Time for me to work. Watch the massive amounts of snow coming down in Utah. Listening to my boys movies in the background. Making hot chocolate for cold little hands after playing outside. Lots of Jammie Days :)

But I love this time at home when it's quiet and I can work in peace. The next 27 days is {CRUNCH TIME} until I leave for CHA in Los Angeles! Our booth is going to be SO NEW AND DIFFERENT it will for sure be the talk of the show! I can't wait to make a video showing you everything once I am there!! So here is a new page I made with the new Vintage Collage Stack...remember this new one has new prints and new colors :)


This stack is available right now at your local Michaels Arts and Crafts stores!


These pages are awesome because all of the design work has been done for you. You can simply add a photo and a little journaling and have a fabulous page. Can you pick me out in this picture??


Yes that is me sitting on my Daddy's lap in front of the home I grew up in. {Dallas, Texas}


All I added was the photo and the "love" tab and brads. Everything else is part of the page!


This stack is so fun for those vintage photos that you have! And my photo above is about 27 years old and that is about vintage as I have in my possession :)

Have a fabulous New Years this weekend!!! May 2011 be everything you want it to be!! Back here on Monday :)

11 comments:

  1. tfs! I picked up two Christmas stacks at Joann's for a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stack looks so pretty... I love it. The LO is great and I knew it was you on your daddy's lap. Adorable!!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. Visited my Local Joann's hoping to score some new stacks, all I found was the black currant, I grabbed the last one. I was also looking for the celebrations but didn't see any of the other newer ones. Not sure if they were bought up or what. Will continue to be on the prowl! LOL Thanks for sharing your picture, you are adorable. I love looking at older pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new colors in this stack!! Commenting would be easier if you made the comment section into a comment box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, Erin, this stack is so cool! I love the page that you made. BTW, you look so cute! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great simple layout love it
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an easy layout that looks awesome. Very cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a breeze! MAkes for some quick scrapping. And it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A 'fellow' Texan! I knew there was something special about you - lol! Cute photo and it looks like a fun stack!

    Happy New Year!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout and this stack looks so divine, I only wish they were available in the UK sigh.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete