Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop Week 7: Christmas Combo Bag Topper

So it's only Thursday. Darn. 

I am SO ready for tomorrow!! It is our DCWV Holiday Party!!! Gourmet dinner, dancing, lots of chatting and TONS of prizes!!! There will be 120 DCWV employees with their guest... fingers crossed hoping to go home with something fabulous prize!! (And yes, my fingers and toes will be crossed :) It is so great working for a company who values every single one of it's employees. DCWV is that company and so much more!!! I will sneak in my camera (of course!) to take some pictures to share on Monday!

I am so sad that this is the last Sizzix Blog Hop Post! It has been so fun seeing all of the different ways that these dies are used, and I loved using the dies with all of my DCWV papers!!  Today's project is a way to wrap up some small gifts. Let's face it. If you haven't done any wrapping yet, you should probably take the "easy route", right?? :) The topper was cut from the Sizzix die and I glued paper together to make a little pocket/bag. You could do this topper with a cellophane bag as well.





Products used:The Christmas Combo Stack (available at Jo-Anns Stores)

May Arts Ribbon & Fibers


{You can continue on the blog hop journey by going to my "Sizzix Blog Hop" button to the right an click on "forward". Or you can see a list of all participants here! Have fun! 

Thank you to the Sizzix girls for asking me to partisipate in this swap!!! There is nothing I love more than Sizzix dies and DCWV paper!! 

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. So cute and so simple! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what prizes your company gives away at the Christmas party. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - thanks for sharing! Have fun at your party, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I so want to go to your Christmas party. It must be a blast!! Merry Christmas and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and great idea! Erin- thanks so much for hopping along with us. You are so inspiring. Hope we can meet up sometime- maybe at CHA! Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the party! Sounds like a blast. Even without the prizes. I love going to events where there is dancing. It's pretty much the only time my husband dances. Thanks to guilt and peer pressure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh that sounds like the best party ever!! Can't wait to here all about it. It's my last day at work today and then I'm on hols for 3 weeks whoop whoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only imagine how amazing a DCWV Christmas party is...enjoy!

    Question for you Erin...are there going to be coordinating embellishment packs for the new stacks you just revealed? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute and so simple, love it. Have a wonderful party and hope you win something nice.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAve fun partying. Very cute bag topper and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and simple, I love it!!! Have a blast a the Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erin, the bag is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope that you have a blast at the DCWV party. Lots of holiday hugs, Renee :).

    ReplyDelete