Monday, December 6, 2010

A Nutty Monday...

Monday, Monday....ahhhhh! 

I love the entire month of December because of all of the fun parties and social events!! I am a social butterfly if you haven't figured that out ;) Last night we had SO MUCH fun with friends and I am for sure paying for it this morning. I spilled the glitter ALL OVER the Kindergarden floor this morning when I was in doing my helper duty!! lol. 

I have loved reading all of the excitement over our big giveaway with Roberts Arts & Crafts that we announced on Friday!! Get the details here...you have a little while til it closes!!! And our winner from Thursday's giveaway is:




Yours TruLee, Ann Marie said..




I totally cannot pick three of my favorite stacks! I love the solid colors with some glitter and such and I love the rustic, linen closet and Amber Autumn but I love them all! please don't make me pick three!!! lol


Yours TruLee,
Ann Marie

Congratulations, Ann Marie!!! I always love reading your comments so I was so happy that you won!!! Email me your address at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com and I will send you your Street Lace and Colorful Life Stacks!!!

Quick post today since my work to-do list is super long!!!  These little guys make me SO HAPPY!!! 



Oh how cute are they peeking around my Christmas tree?! I love how vibrant the colors are! They just make me happy!


These are our DCWV Home Peel and Stick pieces so they are {reusable} year after year! Just save your packaging and stick them back on the sheet! How perfect for holiday pieces!! These nutcrackers are available at Target right now so go and check them out!!!

Have a fabulous day, everyone!!! 

22 comments:

  1. I need to check these out. I would love to have them...they make me smile! Thanks for letting us know they are available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome. I have the perfect spot for them. I will be making a trip to Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go and find these - my son loves Nutcrackers and they would look great right by the front door! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be perfect by my front door. I bought some Halloween ones from Target in October and I love them! I will check them out tomorrow when I go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner!
    Love the nutcrackers, they are really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love those - they look great by your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I'll have to take a pick and see what else they have. Love stickies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the nutcraclers! I have not seen them around here in the Cleveland area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nutcrackers are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so awesome! I need a Target :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW..these guys could come to my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Ann Marie! Enjoy your goodies! Erin, I hope you have a wonderful time this holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I wish we had Target here in Canada I collect Nutcrackers and I would love those wall Nutcrackers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love Nut Crackers, but unfortunately they would not stick to my walls and look good. We have a textured wall and they would look bumpy. But I can't believe how good they look. Loe them. But maybe I will still head on over to Target and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I love the nutcracker people. My sister gave me a set of 8 a couple of years before she passed away from cancer and I put them out every year. I have moved to a new home and dont really have room but I put them out anyway. The peel and stick would save a lot of storage too.

    Sue Rolfe
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Ann Marie and I love those stickers and the fact that you can use them year after year is great bonus.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey... those nutcrackers are fabulous... I love Xmas and all the things you can make. I haven't done any ornament or decoration for the house but have done some cards already. And I already have my Xmas tree at home but it is very different from the ordinary. I would love you stop by and see it at my blog...
    Here's the address of the post:
    http://winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/12/oh-christmas-tree.html
    Please visit and leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are cute!


    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My sister loves nutcrackers. I'll have to check it out and get her these. She'll love them! I think they're cute, too, but she'll enjoy them more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks again Erin! I just can't wait!!! I posted about my winning today (I was a little theatrical and well just over the top lol) Hope you enjoy! http://cardsbyyourstrulee.blogspot.com/2010/12/im-winner.html

    Thanks again!!!
    Yours TruLee,

    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are too cute! I collect nutcrackers so this might be something I need to add to my collection!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete