Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My top 3 DCWV gifts...

So do you have a lot of scrapbookers on your list for Christmas this year?? If you do, these are my top 3 favorite gifts to give!! If you still need a few things, order these today! If you are done with your shopping, keep these ideas in mind for gifts that you might need throughout the year!


I love these things!! For $30, you get an album, cardstock, printed paper, and all the embellishment to make a coordinated scrapbook!! And the hard box that it all comes in is awesome for storing extra supplies. They come in the following lines: Linen Closet, High School, Grade School, Citrus, Natural, Tahiti Beach, Cafe Med and Safari Kids and they are all in stock at Scrapbook.com




Love these Box of Cards! We have them in TONS of different designs. They have our pretty prints on the fronts and backs, and they are blank inside. I use them for EVERYTHING! Sending a note to Troy's Kindergarten teacher, when I owe a friend some cash, quite thank you's, a note with a gift card for a present. If you have them, you will use them. I promise!!


#3 Wall Accents Peel & Stick

These peel and sticks are awesome for gifts!! They are removable so you can take them off when you need a change! The holiday ones are fun because you can put them up for the holiday and take the down after and re use them the next year. These are available at Target and there are TONS of different designs to choose from!


11 comments:

  1. I like the album kits. Love having coordinating stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I love the Wall Accents, I've never seen them before. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff, love those wall accents too bad i dont live near a target :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice picks! I wouldn't mind finding one of those under my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Linen Closet line. I bought as soon as it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Linen Closet scrapbook set is so pretty. I love the softness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i have to check out those wall accents! i keep telling myself i know i am going to love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the ideas...would love to have any myself!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all brilliant ideas especially the album kit and even more so because 'Linen Closet' is by far my favourite stack this year.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can put me on your Christmas list anytime you want to. Great gifts.

    ReplyDelete