Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lovin' Immortal Love!

Wow! What a whirlwind of a weekend!! I took yesterday off so today is my "Christmas Aftermath" day :) Things are clean and picked up, it's just the sugar coma and food overload I am fighting!! But that is just one of the things I love about Christmas :) 

Something fun to announce! I know you have been waiting forever to get your hands on the Immortal Love and Dots, Stripes and Plaids Stacks that I showed you HERE. Well I am excited to tell you that your Jo-Anns stores all have them and will be putting them out on shelves any second! I am starting to hear of some sightings but I know every store does things their own way. But I am pretty confident that all of the stores should have them on the shelves within the week. They are just making room and clearing out the Christmas Stacks!! 

I wanted to share a page that I made using Immortal Love. And guess what, there is no vampire or werewolves anywhere on the page!! :)

This is my best friend, Aubrey and her new fiance, Matt!! I have waited a loooong time for her to find a man good enough for her and I think she has found him :)


And his family business is a Harley Davidson Shop.....ahhh that is just smokin' hot :)


Love all of the gorgeous red prints that I punched out with a heart punch and inked the edges. I hand cut the big white heart outline. 


I {love} this page!!! Love the paper, love the colors, love this girl!! 

Won't this stack be perfect for Valentines?!! Go check your local Jo-Anns stores to see if it's in! And as soon as I see it in stock on joanns.com I will post it on Facebook :) I love feeding your paper addiction!!

Have a fabulous day!!!

21 comments:

  1. What beautiful simple page. It really completements your friend's pics and show off how gorgeous and happy she is. Thanks for sharing Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO!! TFS Congrats to your friend!!
    bhoward at kci dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one amazing page and a fantastic stack .. .. as you say .. .. .. just perfect for Valentine creations too.

    Thank you for the inspiration.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my all time favorite stack!!!! Thanks for posting it on UTube!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is really NICE! Erin, you never cease to amaze us. Oh, the list of stacks my daughter and I want is growing. Of course, we each have to have our own.

    Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us. We love it. You are the best!

    Hugs,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to your friend! that is very sweet and a beautiful page!! <3 cannot wait to get my hands on this stack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on pins and needles waiting for the Immortal Love stack to show up online since I don't have a Joann's close by! One of the only paper lines that I've anticipated so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this page!! Very cute and very cute couple!!
    I love the heading around the heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty page, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful page, this stack is definately another must have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty page. Will be on the hunt for this paper pack. Hubby's birthday is Valentine's Day and my head is spinning with ideas like maybe a coupon love booklet. OHHH can't wait. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love DCWV paper stacks. Celebration stack is my favorite by far. Most of the cards that I make are for birthdays and I could make a whole lot of cards with this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful page... Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    www.winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful LO! Your friend is Beautiful too! Thanks for sharing. Love all the stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG.. I will running not walkig and anyone that gets in my way will be run over.. I SOO WANT THAT STACK.. Lets just hope Joanns has them in stock..
    AWESOME LO!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome layout. The paper stack is beautiful & I'm looking forward to creating with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous! I love the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my this is a gorgeous layout, perfect for Valentines. Loving those papers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love love this layout! Love how you added all the hearts. Can't wait to get some extra dough so I can buy this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh! I just love the Immortal Love stack want it so bad, can't wait to get it. Can't find it anywhere yet! I made my neice a whole scrapbook of the Twilight movie and have been waiting for some Eclipse paper. These would be perfect for her Eclipse scrapbook. How cool would it be if I could win this stack!! Chomping at the bit for this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete