Friday, December 24, 2010

Letters to Santa...

Tonight is the night.

We will see if our letters to Santa made it to the North Pole. We put them in the big red mailbox with "Santa" on it at the local post office. Garrett, the Postmaster, promised he would make sure they arrived in time.



This is a very serious tradition at our house. Gotta make sure the letter is just right.


This year, we wrote our letters on a cute paper from the 180 sheet Christmas Stack from Jo-Anns. The lined paper with "Dear Santa," at the top was just what we needed.


Oh can my boys stay 3 & 6 forever?? They really are the perfect little ages and the perfect best friends. I have so much to be thankful for right now!!!

I want to wish you, along with the entire DCWV family, a very Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!!!   Take the time these next couple of weeks to make incredible memories & take lots of pictures so you will have plenty to scrap in the New Year! :)

Merry Christmas, my sweet friends!!!

12 comments:

  1. awww, how sweet, Erin! Have a great weekend with tons of good food and great company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now isn't that sweet!!! Yea, I hear ya, wish your kids could stay little forever. I cherish those memories with my daughter (she's 10 now). Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Erin, you always make sure you pop in to visit us. That is super! Thanks for sharing part of your holiday season with us. 'Loved your blog post with the adorable pics. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Erin! Such a cute post!! Cute kids, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, was signed into my husband's account! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet Erin! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! I am off next week and will be cleaning my scrapbook room to make room for some of the new DCWV stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Merry Christmas to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! My boys are 2 yrs and 3 months, so I can't wait until they get to be the ages of your boys and are best friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...sweet memories!

    Merry Christmas to you & your family Erin, as well as the DCWV team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've BEEN to North Pole! Have a son and family living there. He flies KC-135's for the AK Guard, but is in Qatar now, away from the fun at home:( Makell loves to papercraft as well, espicially for Primary and/or YW activities! I KNOW where those letters you send go!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo sweet!!!
    Merry Christmas to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww bless love their letter and the photo's are the perfect keepsake. I hope Santa managed to bring all they wanted.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete