Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve!!

Happy New Years Eve!! Can you believe the decade has come to an end?? I have a feeling that 2011 will serve me well so I am just {excited}!!!

Wanted to share the "thank you" gift that I am taking to a party that I am attending tonight. So quick. So easy. I promise you can do it in 20 minutes!! I used some perfect papers from the new Celebrations Stack. 



The paper is 4 inches x 9.5 inches and scored at 8 inch mark. Punched a circle punch to fit in on the top. Decorated the front with glitter paper and brads. The framed die cut is one of Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. My party hosts are not drinkers so I used Sparkling Cider but you could easily do the same with some bubbly :)

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!!! I can't wait to see what 2011 brings to all of us!!

Back on Monday!! Be safe!!

6 comments:

  1. That is a great hanger. Guess I'm going to have to get that stack too, lol. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. TFS
    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for a great year of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great idea
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the numbered paper for the background. Really a cute idea.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hanger and wonderful paper! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy New Year!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete