Monday, November 8, 2010

A little business if I may....

Happy Monday everyone!!!

I hope you have had a fabulous weekend and that you have had a chance to hop through the Sizzix Blog Hop!! I am amazed at all of the talent that there is out there! And thank you for all of the sweet comments about Puddle's Winter Wonder Hideaway!! And I think my favorite name for the cute Polar Bear has to be Artie (Artic) Love it!! You guys have the best ideas ;)

So for our winner from the Blog Hop....we have



Jamiecrafts said...

puddles friend should be named mud. that way they can be mud puddles hee hee ;)

If you didn't win....just wait. There is something bigger up for grabs :)

I have a way that you win the {entire Street Lace Line} which is a TON of stuff!! Album, embellishments, lots of paper....

So....

There is this contest. And one of our marketing girls is #8 out of 340 people to win an opportunity of a lifetime!!! We need your help voting so to make it worth your 3 minutes of time, we want to give you the chance to win the entire Street Lace Collection!


How to vote:


1. Click on THIS LINK and vote for Angela:
2. Receive email confirmation
3. Reply to email to confirm vote
4. Fwd confirmation vote to: angelaahn2000@gmail.com


You can vote from each one of your email addresses which will give you more entrys to win our big prize!! 

We will pick a winner on November 17th!

THANK YOU for helping support DCWV! We love all of blog followers and {loyal customers} and I mean that!!!

Tomorrow I will be posting a video that shows all of the BRAND NEW stacks at Michaels right now!!! So watch for that....just waiting for a box with the last 2 stacks....talk about fresh off the press ;)

See you TOMORROW!!!

14 comments:

  1. I voted. Good Luck, Angela!
    Your video is great... I loved the Paparazzi part (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you Anglea! good luck ;) and thank you so much :) I cant believe I won WOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted the first time I saw this. Not sure if it was here or on another blog. Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I never thought of that, I will vote for her again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! Oh, and good luck to Angela! Erin, can't wait to see the latest and greatest from DCWV!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for her a couple days ago. I heard about this on Facebook.. Not sure who posted it. But I did forward her my confirmation. Is she replying back to us that she did get it?.. Or we're automatically entered? Thanks!

    Terrie Barroso
    Terriennz@att.net
    Crafteecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted... and voted...and voted....and voted. I'll pass this on to my girls so they can vote too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope I did it right!! Good Luck!!

    Amy V

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted, not sure if it was the right way!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. voted and emailed my confirmation email! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the new paper. I just love DCVW!! I live in Hawaii and I am not able to get much of anything new here. No Michael's here, only 1 small craft store. I love watching your videos it lets me know what I am missing! Haha!
    I voted for Angela twice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I voted from my 3 emails + my hubby's! :o) Hope she (and I) wins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted several days ago but did not get a confirmation email (jennybrannies@ymail.com)
    So I voted again today using my other email addy and finally got a confirmation. I'll forward that to you now :)
    Thanks! Good luck, Angela!

    ReplyDelete