Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello World...

Hey ya'll! I get to say ya'll because I am a Texan. And a proud one :) Sad my Rangers lost the World Series last night but hey, it was a good effort! I still love 'em!

Like I said yesterday, the next few weeks I will be busy updating some of the samples for our booth at CHA. {Now} is the time to do it because as it gets closer and closer to January, we will have NEW stuff to make samples for and it gets crazy. So now is the time for some re-vamps. I can't wait to see our fresh, new booth in LA at CHA! Oooh fun :)

So I was playing with The Nana's Nursery-Boy Stack...this is still a really popular stack! I love the colors in it, and since I have boys, I love any great papers that can be used for boys. 

Here is a page that I did with the stack and the coordinating box of chipboard....

{click on photo to enlarge} 



I love how clean and fresh this page is. Just like a newborn baby! Been a while since I had one of those around the house....I think I have forgotten what it is like!!!

So what are your favorite "classic" stacks? I love hearing from you!!! 

Have a great day! Stop back on Thursday to see my first entry in the Sizzix Blog Hop and to enter our giveaway this week!!!

19 comments:

  1. Love the layout. The pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Erin, I love the layout that you made with Nana's Nursery Boy! 'So cute!! Did you say chipboard? I mean is there really chipboard that matches that stack? I haven't seen it but would love to find it. Thanks!

    Now about my favorite stack....I can't decide cos' I love them all!!

    Oh, BTW, the Halloween pics. you posted are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee- Here it is!!

    http://www.amazon.com/Chipboard-100-Piece-Embellishments-Nursery-Letters/dp/B00161S9H8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! I just want to nibble on those little toes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have BOTH Nursery Stacks even though I only have girls! They are both so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Erin!!

    Thanks so much Renee - you asked the question I was going to!! I have never seen the coordinating chipboard boxes in the stores - are they only sold online Erin?

    Perfect timing for that link as I just had my second baby boy and I happen to have $25 in Amazon gift cards that I've been waiting to spend!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the layout. The pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you have photos of all the little baby parts we adore... the sweet little feet and tiny little ears and hands... this LO is precious!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those little toes!!!
    Hmmm...favorite classic stack? All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful page! Love the pictures. Boy it would be hard to choose one favorite stack of DCWV stock! I love all your paper!!!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is simple, I will have to try that one. Thanks for sharing!

    My favorite stacks is the Nursery ones, hands down. Not only for all the baby layouts and cards I am doing but for Easter, Mother's day and so on. The pastels are great! I actually am on my 3rd stack of the girl one, because I wanted more of some of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait for the Blog Hop! We moved recently, and I realized while going through my papers, that I have more DCWV stacks than any other line! I need to start utilizing those beggers!My favorite is still Safari Kids! So this is my first visit to your blog, and I have to tell you, you have the most precious family! I look forward to your projects and new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fresh sweet layout. In Tennessee we say How youall doing. Am looking forward to the Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love nana's nursery too, especially the matching epoxy stickers. :) I don't even have any babies in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a proud Texan (born and raised!) and are really proud of our Rangers!!! Made it farther than ever before!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New grandbaby boy born yesterday . . . Jeffrey Spencer (also a proud Cougar family!) in Arizona. This will be a FUN layout to do for them. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have that stack and LOVE IT! I bought it about a year ago to use on some pages for my Granddaughter - I actually liked the papers in the "boy" collection better than those in the 'girl' stack. Ironically, I just opened it up and used a few pages a couple of weeks ago. I love so many of your classic stacks but I think I'd have to call it a TIE between Nana's Nursery Boy stack and the Latte stack.

    ReplyDelete