Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Monday!!! It's a gorgeous day here in Utah....we are holding on to every bit of fall that we can cause the {snow} will be here before we know it!!! Too bad my day consists of work, laundry and work....maybe I will have to take the computer on the porch for some fresh air this afternoon :)

Around the DCWV office, it is BUSY!!! In past years, this has been a little slower time of the year as we are in between industry shows and releases...but we have so many {big} things in the works, it is super busy!!! Here is my "to do" list for booth samples for the CHA booth in January....and these are just the pages that need updating, this isn't even NEW stack pages!! 


I will be sharing lots of stuff on my "to do" list in the weeks to come. It is so fun going back and revisiting my favorite stacks...right now I am playing with Nana's Nursery-Boy....classic! Love the page, I will share tomorrow :)

Big Announcemnet: 
DCWV is participating in our first ever Blog Hop with one of our favorite companies, Sizzix!! It starts on Thursday and I will be posting a new project with DCWV papers and Sizzix dies for the next 8 weeks! I have loved playing with the dies so far, I can't wait to see the other companies that are invovlved and what THEY can do with the same die that I was given.  And to start off the hop, I will be giving away a Street Lace Stack and a Colorful Life Stack on Thursday so be sure to check back then!!

Did everyone have a fabulous Halloween?? I couldn't wait to show you our family costumes!!! 

Are you ready?


The Super Madsens to the rescue!!!




We had such a fun weekend with friends, family and LOTS of laughs!!! I love Halloween!!!

So what did you do this weekend? Dress up? Pass out candy? I want to hear!!!

See you tomorrow!!!

23 comments:

  1. Such an adorable family. Veronica is 2 so she really got into the whole thing this year. I think she enjoyed giving out the candy as much as getting it. Looking forward to both the Blog Hop and your stack give away. Really want the Street Lace stack. Thanks for sharing Erin and have a most wonderful productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Marvel-ous family pix. I would love to help you make samples, but I don't have an eclips, though I do have a bigshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great weekend in my craftroom. One of the grandsons was ill and couldn't attend the festivities, so I worked on projects and kept an eye on him. Love the pics of your family.

    Looking forward to coming events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a cute family! We took my son out for his first time trick or treating. He was only 10 days old last year so we skipped trick or treating for his first Halloween so we made up for it this year. He was spider-man for Halloween too :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! My 5 year old was Batman and my 2 year old was Robin. I know exactly what you mean by "convincing" the older guy. I don't want him to be something scary and I like to coordinate the kids. It looks better on a scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great photos! I love how you all dressed up as superheros. How fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute picture, thanks for sharing it!
    I passed out candy to the little trick-or-treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the entire family theme!!! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your costumes!! Our 2 yr old son was a puppy dog and our 5 week old son was a pumpkin. Unfortunately because it was pretty chilly outside, I stayed home with the baby while my husband took our 2 yr old - of course he had a ball trick-or-treating!

    Can't wait to see your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say that you have the CUTEST family! Your family TOTALLY reminds me of mine! I also have to little men & mine are 2 yrs apart! You ALL looked ADORABLE!!! TFS!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Halloween costumes Erin - it is great that you all dressed up, and such a fun super hero theme too :)
    Funny thing is, while you're getting ready for snow, we're getting ready for the hot summer days.
    Can't wait to see what you have created and look forward to the Blog Hop!!!
    ... good luck with your "to do" list, looks like you are going to be very, very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a terrific superhero family! It's so much fun to see the whole family coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos. Your family is beautiful. Can't wait til Thursday for hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great costumes, and what a beautiful Super-hero family you are! I can't wait to see the projects you create with the Sizzix.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The big announcment sounds exciting! I can't wait. My family and I went to church. We had an old fashioned Sunday where people dressed up old fashioned style and then afterwards we had free food and fun for everyone who came. We had a great time!
    Have a great day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a lil' spiderman and ironman this year, too!!! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh, such a cute family! Love the costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word!!! ya'll are soooo cute!!! I love that the entire family were super heros!!! Very clever!! Good luck with that list!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the pix. I see Double when I look at your son and husband. My son was BumbleBee for the second year in a row. Hopefully next year he will want to change it up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful family and such a pretty mom!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable photos, you guys must have had such a great time.
    And thanks for the reminder, I forgot to send that dress card that you asked about for CHA. I am glad to hear that you are updating some of the old samples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh and I didn't dress up because we didn't expect to do anything but we ended up going to a halloween party one day and also handing out candy on Halloween and then walking around to see the kids and haunted houses. My husband wore the boys Bat cape and mask but he was in shorts and put on a golf visor so he looked so crazy. I got some action photos - there will be a page or two. LOL! He was a Disney Safari tour guide (cast Member) at the party - also great photos. I just wore a Halloween shirt and my pin lanyard like I was a disney guest. Lame I know but it was very last minute and all of our costumes fit giant boys.

    ReplyDelete