Monday, November 22, 2010


Another, Monday is here! Crazy how that happens :)

What did you do with your 2 1/2 days of weekend bliss?? Mine was full of eating out at yummy restaurants, best friends, college football, spending time with my parents & brother and putting up my Christmas decorations!! That last one is so much work but I am SO HAPPY when it's all done! I will show you my Gingerbread Man tree soon :)

So we have a winner from last week's giveaway!! And the winner is:


Heidi G said...

Favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving is sweet potato casserole.

6 comments:

  1. I love these, this paper is Super Great!! I just love your Stacks!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea using it as wrapping paper, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Heidi! Enjoy your goodies! Oh, Erin, love the way you wrapped the jewelry! It's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing all the fun with us!! 'Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love the papers and ribbons you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and happy for the winner.

    i went to j's today and saw the 12x24 but didn't have a coupon w me to buy one but i will be there tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! I'm thinking of a little Thanksgiving treat for a big dinner that I'm going too. It would be fun for the kids to pass them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete