Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Monday, Another Winner!

Happy Monday, friends!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! I feel like I have been celebrating my birthday for 4 days! I think it is finally over so I want to say a big THANK YOU for all of your sweet wishes!! I loved reading all of your "when I was 29 or where I want to be at 29" comments. Many of them made me teary eyed!! I love how the simple craft of paper crafting can connect people and can give us SO MANY friends!!

I wish I could give these stacks to ALL of you!! I would probably get fired though so we don't want that!!! Our winner this week is:


Monique said...


Well, the 29th of May will be my golden birthday in a couple of years. I am 24 now, so I have a few years to go...but I am hoping to have my own scrapbooking store by then. This has been my dream for so long!


I cut tons of strips of paper into 1/2 inch x 12 inch strips. I used heavy adhesive to connect the ends to make a circle.



Then I put a dot of adhesive on the inside of the paper and pressed down in the center to make a figure 8.



I did this to about 16 strips, layering them as I adhered them together. Punched out a circle and added a button to the center and that was it!

I love wrapping gifts in cheap kraft wrapping paper and decorating the box. So unique and fun!!! 
Can't wait to show you more fun stuff I am working on!!! Have a great day and I will be back soon!

18 comments:

  1. How cute! I am definately making these for Christmas gifts this year! TFS!!

    Terrie Barroso
    crafteecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I think I am going to try this with reversible cardstock paper.....Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so easy and soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea...very clever! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited I won those awesome stacks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! i'm so gonna copy your flower!!! =)

    hugs
    juli

    p.s congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Monique! Love your flowers... so simple yet so pretty!! I will be making a few of these for my holiday packages!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute packaging idea Erin! TFS.

    Congrats Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Idea. Good way to use up all my half sheets of paper. I will look at my scrap stash in a whole new way! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, and good luck to you guys in the next round of giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, love it, love it! You're the best! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great project to keep the kids busy! I love it! So cute and original!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How great this is!! Thank you for sharing your work with us.. I will be making these for my packages this year and from now on...
    pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your paper bow! Thanks so much for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete