Monday, October 4, 2010

Updated Ultimate Stack List....

So I don't know who our Ultimate Stack List helps more...our customers or our employees :) I can't tell you how much easier things have been in my job having a master list of every stack that DCWV has made. It's helped me a ton and I have had lots of co-workers telling me the same....has it helped you?? 

I have updated the list to include the holiday stacks for 2010 and also you will find the answer to Friday's sneak peek! (12x24 adhesive stacks, say what?! Love them already!)

{NEW} stacks are in BOLD on the list.

See the list & download it here:


So print off your list, organize your stacks and ignore the assignments, laundry and dishes that are taking over your life :) hee hee. 

Back on Wednesday!!! Make today fabulous!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Erin - this list is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have to check my local stores to see if they have the 12x12's and maybe i have to wait for a sale/coupons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thanks for the list. My daughter was just looking for pp related to music this weekend, and found very little...now I know to go to Michaels...and look for your music stack! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks for the list. makes it easy to shop with the list.

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sooo much for this list! I never realized that DCWV has exclusive stacks w/certain stores. Now I know where to buy the papers that I want...which is exactly what I did after seeing this list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought this would be helpful but you have to pay a minimum of $5 to print it??

    ReplyDelete