Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Peel & Stick

Halloween is almost here!! I only have a couple more days to share my last minute holiday decorations! 

Most of you know that DCWV  has a Home Decor division and this stuff is "hot" right now!!! Our products are in Target, Shopko, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco and tons of other retailers!! It is so fun to be in a store and spot our stuff...kinda like being a proud mama!

Here is my favorite Halloween peel and stick wall accent...kids go crazy for anything like this that sticks to things!! Well my boys do at least :)

And by the way: Peel and Stack is removable and reusable unlike vinyl which is a 
"one stick and it stays put" kinda thing :)



Here is how you will see it on {Target} shelves...
and I love the retail price of $9.99.
Totally reasonable for a reusable decoration!


I love how the pumpkins add something so unique to my table!!! I have had so many compliments on it since I have had it up...my boys stole the leftover pumpkins and put them on their bedroom doors. I have a feeling they will be around waaaay after Halloween :)


I love how we make the holiday decorations "peel in stick" instead of vinyl so you can use them year after year!!

So what are your Halloween plans? Our start Friday morning and run through the weekend....never a dull moment it seems like! Love it! And I can't wait for you to see our family themed costumes!!!

Have a great Wednesday!


14 comments:

  1. What a great idea - I love way the pumpkins look with your table!! I will have to keep an eye out for those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I love it.

    Sue Rolfe
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! :)
    Love it ♥

    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great! I will look for your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, Erin! Thanks for sharing!! Our Target has some of the paper pads from DCWV, too. Are those especially for Target? DCWV is everywhere and I thing that is really neat!

    Oh, we are going to get a pumpkin this weekend. My daughter is going to do an awesome job of decorating it!!

    'Can't wait to see your costumes!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize your stuff was in the other stores so thanks for letting us know. Pumpkins are so cute!!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pumpkins and great that they are reusable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table looks wonderful with the pumpkins above. It is so neat how thew are reuseable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen the wall accents at stores & have been eyeing them. This is a really cute idea to add them around something like a desk/table & build other decorations around/with them. Love that they are reusable! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute! But what i need is a warehouse sale. Any on the horizon?

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh these are SO CUTE! i bet they would so cute on a window, too! we have trick or treating this week..can't wait!

    ReplyDelete