Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Russian Stack-a-holic!!

Happy Monday! It's going to be a great week!! Lots of time in my office to get things done and get ahead!! Love that feeling! And a pretty laid back "mommy week" which means I won't be living in my car carting boys from place to place. Ahhh, love it. :)

I am so excited to introduce our 2nd Stack-a-holic to you!!! And this featured artist comes all the way from Russia!! When I found her blog, I could not understand any of the text...but that didn't matter. I loved her projects and I could tell that she had a major obsession with DCWV paper too :)

Meet Domna

I love how our love of paper crafting can connect us all across the globe!! And through all kinds of language barriers. So very cool.

Here is the card that I chose to {stack-lift} today. Love what she did with the DCWV Latte line! Gorgeous!


And here is my take with the La Creme line



I love how you can add any color with the Le Creme line and it looks so classic! The center flower was created with the Sizzix 3D Flower die...finally got my hands on it after it was sold out {for-ev-er}.


And while I was on the floor taking pictures, look who wanted to say hello....


Oh Jack the Pug. When you look at me with those puppy dog eyes, I forget what a pain in my booty that you are when you get into the garbage, chew up the boy's favorite toys, shed hair all over my new black dress...but I still love ya :)

{Remember}

If you want to be recognized as a featured "Stack-a-holic", be sure to leave me a comment with a link to your blog or post your stack projects on our Facebook page! I am always looking!!!

Have a great day! Back on Wednesday with something BRAND NEW to giveaway :)

15 comments:

  1. Those are both beautiful. At first I didn't notice the ruffle of the ribbon behind yours. I love that little detail. Thanks for sharing. I love your doggie too. We call them poopies at my house. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so pretty! I have to get the flower die! :) And your pup is adorable! I have seen the look before though. My hubby looks like that any time I say I'm headed to the craft store! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stacks, they are probably 98% of the paper stacks I own... I did this with all DCWV papers... tfl!
    Staci


    http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/2010/08/gift-for-our-new-great-niece.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, your puggy is just adorable, with that "I'm sorry" look on his face! sad that I am alergic to doggies... I just love them!
    and your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...i have a pug too...her name is Lulu and she insanely sheds. I am going crazy :) love her too much. she is my shadow too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. lOVE BOTH OF THE STACKAHOLICS!! I AM A STACKER TOO!
    MSTGANE
    ANN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww you can't get mad at that face so cute!!! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ditto to my cocker spaniel, Bosco. He's gotta come in my room and be right next to me, which is often in the floor with paper spread out, and he lays right on it. I love him to pieces though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her cards, scrapbooking has become an international hobby thanks to internet we can see great projects from everywhere!! Stacks are my favorite I do not even buy anything else unless it is really exceptional!!
    YOUR DOG IS SSSOOOOO CUTE!!!!
    Karen dkolopez@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! I adore DCWV paper! I also am a dog lover! I have two Golden Retrievers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both very beautiful cards and your pup is adorable too

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love DCWV paper! There is a stack for just about everything, and it's amazing! Here's just one of my projects I've done with DCWV paper!
    http://www.craftycortney.com/06/cute-notebook/

    ReplyDelete
  13. O,Erin! Your {stack-lift}ing is beautiful! Really love a flower and a ribbon detail!
    and HELLO to your puppy))

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://plays-with-paper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DCWV paper stacks. My blog is TwoPinkPeas.Blogspot.Com. I have several cards and little purses that are made with DCWV. I would love for you to check me out when you can. Terri

    ReplyDelete