Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween How-To's

First, thank you for all of your sweet comments and emails about my post from yesterday. It never ceases to amaze me how people can reach out to a "blogging stranger" and comfort me. Sending hugs to each one of you!!! Crafters are the best people in the world :)

Quick post today- I have had many requests to do a how-to on how to do my Halloween Lollipops and banner from past posts. I wanted to share some instruction sheets on those projects plus a couple more Midnight Spell projects that I have already posted online. The instruction sheets were for CHA (Craft & Hobby Association)'s idea website...which is awesome by the way! Check it out! You will find my projects on there plus lots of other fun Halloween ideas from other companies!

{you can click these to enlarge or save them as a jpeg and print. They are 8.5x11 files}
Enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could find the Midnight Spell paper, can't even seem to get it on-line! I am going to book-mark this page. Right now I am making a hat box from a book by Bethany Lowe called "Folk Art Halloween" then I am going to make a banner for over my patio window with my Halloween cricut cartridge, but I want to make some of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Erin, thank you so much! You know how much we appreciate it!

    Christine, I could not find the Midnight Spell paper either. I did find the solid color cardstock, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are great! I've never seen a pumpkin wear jewelry before! I'll be sharing a link to this post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers and fun projects - thank you for sharing the how-to sheets with us Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, I purchased Midnight Spell at JoAnns.com. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the lollipops!!!! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for the directions. They are so adorable.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete