Friday, October 29, 2010

Flower Tutorial Video

TGIF!!!

What a busy week it as been! We have been busy celebrating Halloween all week at different activities...and 3 more days of festivities to come!! I seriously can't wait to show you our family costumes this year...it may be the last year I can convince my 6 year old to be a ---- instead of a zombie or mummy or whatever other scary thing he can think of. So this year we went all out. 
I will post pictures on Monday!

I love how this card turned out!! I used the Mi Casa Stack which I just adore. I love the intricate patterns that it has and the colors are so bold...so my "thing". 


Isn't this flower so fun!?!


Whenever I go into a scrapbook store, I see companies selling flowers similar to these for like $5 bucks for 2 of them?? Serious? Don't they know {we are paper goddess} and we can make these babies?!

Here is a video
that shows just how I made it!! GREAT way to use your scraps!! And I apologize in advance for the lighting in the video--I learned the hard way not to film at night in my office...I will go back to filming while the kids are in school...or bribed in their rooms with the Ipods. Either one ;)

I hope you have a fabulous Friday and a fun Halloween weekend!! See you back here on Monday and there is LOTS of fun stuff going on next week on the blog. And I will be giving away a Street Lace & Colorful Life Stack to a lucky follower!! Stay tuned!

21 comments:

  1. Love the card but the link on the video doesn't work, so can't watch it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, thanks for the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't watch the video either. It said the link was broken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I see that slso....it says not found...error when I click on the video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you please post to Facebook when the link is fixed? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. could not watch video, link could not be found. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, but like the others..the video is kaplooey.....

    maria_m_nestor (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just watched the video (should have before I posted earlier-oops!) and I can't believe how easy those flowers are to make!! I will be making those and picking up some buttons soon - thanks for the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this looks like so much fun! Erin, thank you for the tutorial! Yeah, I have the paper and the buttons so....I will let you know how it turns out. 'Wishing you and your a wonderful Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute flower! Loved the video :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is great! i've done flowers like this.. but with fabric.. adds great texture!! can't wait to see the costume pictures.. we're a house full of ninjas this year.. even the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the video! So cute and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card and the video wag great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! I will have to give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just made a beautiful card with mi casa stack. you can check it out on my blog. love the patterns an colors of this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card! I can't wait for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooohhhh...i just love this. thanks for the video. i will definitely be making this flower many times over.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute and super easy! thanks for sharing the idea

    ReplyDelete