Friday, October 8, 2010

Amber Autumn Paper Pumpkins + Video

If you learn anything for me....please remember this one thing.
Always keep a camera in your purse or car!!
You really never know when you are going to have a perfect photo opportunity!!
Like this one...
a little fall spot set up outside of a store I was going to.
Quick moment, perfect memory!
Get it? Got it? Good. :)


So how cute are these pumpkins? I have seen different versions from different blogs that people have made and then my son came home from preschool with them...I knew I needed to try making them myself and WOW, were they easy!!! I think they are so cute because of the Amber Autumn Paper that I used :) See my video HERE for an exact how-to....


Don't you love the cute leaves that were carefully cut out from a sheet of patterned paper? These are way cuter than the ones my son came home from preschool with :)


Supplies used: 
Buttons (Bag-o-Buttons/Autumn Leaves)
Big Brads & Crop-a-dile (WeR)

So watch the video and try them out yourselves!!! You won't find a more perfect stack of paper for these than the Amber Autumn Stack. Love it!!

Have a great Monday! See you soon :) 

16 comments:

  1. awesome photo opp & cute little pumpkins ... the paper ones too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, I did this project last month! Sooo fun! www.ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious picture of the boys!! Love the pumpkins! I can't wait to get to a spot where I can do some of these fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the pics. are so adorable. You are oh so right about keeping your camera handy. I need to do that more since I love taking pics. The project is adorable! I love it. 'Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making these for my table centerpiece. In Canada it is Thanksgiving weekend and they will look perfect on my table. Will make sure to take a pic and post it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great pumpkins! Love the leaves too. And yes, I have learned to have my camera with me but I just got a phone with an 8megapixel camera so I have that as back up. LOVE the photo of the boys. I wish I had been good with photos when mine were little and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful!! I'm going to make some this evening. Thanks for the video. Very informative and showed just what to do but not too long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea. The pumpkins are so cute & I can imagine how unique they could be using various patterned paper. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, they certainly are cute little pumpkins in the photo!!
    I have this stack as well, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photo and those pumpkins are really cute and I totally agree they work really well with those papers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic, I love them Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the best part is that you can use what you have on hand and kids could really make quite a few without breaking the craft budget!
    thanks for the wonderful video

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super COOL! I so, want to do this project! Love the colors, it looks easy to make and it will look great anywhere in the house. I just became you 1,000 follower..WOO-HOO... Congratulations!!!! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime! I hope you have a great day!

    Sweet hugs,
    Carol L.
    www.carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool pumpkins! Your kids are adorable, I love little boys, I have 2 myself, how cute they are!

    I will have to try this project with my sons! Might be fun!

    xo thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Thanks to You!!!! I was planning to make these today based on another's blog's instructions. Yours are way easier!

    ReplyDelete