Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Traditions of Fall


Hello my friends!

My, we have had some fun on the blog the last few weeks! I {love} reading all of your comments and emails that come my way! I think I need to add "Customer Service Rep" to my list of titles! I love answering your questions and concerns and I am so glad that you have someone to contact at DCWV that you know will help you with your issue! Never hesitate to shoot me an email!

So fall should be in full swing, right? It IS almost October!! We are having weather in the high 80's right now which is very odd for Utah!! But I am still enjoying the warmth, for a I know it really will be gone before we know it!! I took out some photos of a trip to our local apple orchard {and more} from 2 weeks ago. 

I remember taking these pictures with my new camera, loving everything about the moment. Picking up my peaches and pears to bottle. My 3 boys eating ice cream on the barn porch. Enjoying the quiet, simple time when I didn't have to be "anywhere" but here.

Simple life. Simple layout.

{click layout to enlarge}

My pages are always pretty simple...this was sooo simple. Just cut the leaves out with the Cricut and added a little journaling and a title!


Can you see my three cute boys sitting on the curb? We love the big red barn!!

For this page I used the Amber Autumn Stack & the Amber Autumn Cardstock Stack along with the Doodlecharm Cricut cartridge. 

I will be picking a winner for our {giveaway} on Friday so be sure to enter by going HERE! And don't forget to enter here on the DCWV blog and also on the Everyday Cricut blog! There will be a big winner on both sites!

Have a great Wednesday!!

45 comments:

  1. I love this layout, and it's perfect for a page I need to do. Last year we stopped at an Orchard in New York on vacation and I've been waiting to scrap the picture I took of their wonderful building. Your stuff is always so great...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently found your blog....love it! I entered my subscription today! Thanks for the great give-aways and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is fantastic. I love how you placed your title words, and the Doodlecharm leaves are a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those big leaves!! Such a colorful and cheerful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those leaves, it's what makes fall so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fall colors, you layout is fantastic. Fall is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Fall layout. Makes me want to get on a plane and headout to tree country. Love the Red Barn, think I have a photo like it somewhere in one of my photo boxes. Or is it on one of those Wal-Mart photo disks. Boy, I truly need to get old shots organized. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin, your layout is so pretty. It is always such a pleasure visiting your blog. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this layout. What a great family memory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! fall is my favorite season. inspired me to get off the computer and go scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute cute layout! So simple that even i could do it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just my style, simple and done quickly. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous layout, perfect colours to match your photo and theme. Love the added leaves.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic layout, I love the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this layout. We have a UT Ag Research and Education Center here that has a punpkin display( they grow over 80 varieties of pumpkins and grouds for this display) that I take my grandsons to every year for pictures. They have everycolor you can imagine in all sorts of patterns and have even had a horse made out of corn stalks before. It will be ready in just a few more days and I can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fall colors - so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your layout!!! :)

    And that paper is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors of Fall! This is a really cute layout & the colors of the leaves work so well together with the picture. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fantastic layout.

    I'll be scraplifting this idea for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great layout... the barn background is so perfect. Love the leaves and their colors, they're so "fall-ish"!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just became a follower and you have P-A-P-E-R.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Fall colors. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the simplicity of this layout. The colors are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful color mixture. I absolutly love those leaves. Fall is my favorite time of year so I have lots of pics that could use that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohh just love the fall colors.... I love fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the fall colors!! So much easy when you used the cricut to cut all those leaves. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a layout. Love the fall colors. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the LO with all the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great LO!!
    Love the color and those leave just make the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the fall colors and the leaves add just the right touch. The big red barn looks like it would be fun to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this! I think fall colors are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, such a cute, but simple layout. I love it! And those fall papers for the leaves - LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your layout and that GREAT photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is beautiful! I am such a huge fan of the simple layout. It looks so clean and unclutter. It doesn't over power the photo, it enhances it! Lovely job!
    Kelly
    kruzr87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. the red barn is wonderful- I love barns- thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very nice layout. The title is awesome, and the colors are beautiful.
    sandyford77 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the layout. Want to enter the giveaway.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  38. great layout! i LOVE the big red barn.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awe..I love the sound of the simple life. Picking peaches & pears,Mmm what great fun enjoying nature.I can fig's..We love the fig peserves! You get so much joy from eating what you create for months after just a little effort. I'm new follower, enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete