Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween Mantel Banner

It is so fun to see everyone excited for our featured Stack-a-holic blog follower! Remember, make a comment or email me with your blog address if you will have stack projects on it! 
erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com
I can't wait to go through all of the blogs to get more inspiration!!!

Last week I shared some Halloween Lollipops that I made with the Midnight Spell Stack and I told you I had a matching banner for my mantel. Well it's up and done and I am can't wait to share!!



I love dressing up the mantel with banners...being in the center of our Living Room/Kitchen, I look at it all day and can enjoy it all day long! That's what I love about paper crafted home decor...it's not tucked off in a book on a shelf, I can see it all the time!



Loving my new camera! I feel like you can really see my projects the way they are meant to be seen!!


There will be another giveaway next week and {2} Midnight Spell and {2} Amber Autumn Stacks will be awarded so be sure to stop back!

Have a fabulous weekend!! I am picking up my boxes of peaches and pears to can...it is one of the only domestic activities that I love :) And I am sure there will be a lot of football on the TV. Have I mentioned lately that I {love} fall!!! 

See you on Monday!!

18 comments:

  1. Your creativity is amazing, Erin!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your banner! Here are a few projects I made with some DCWV stacks
    http://jessicafitzhenry.blogspot.com/2010/06/recipe-card-challenge-blog.html
    http://jessicafitzhenry.blogspot.com/2010/09/few-new-layouts.html
    http://jessicafitzhenry.blogspot.com/2010/08/just-ducky.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know how you make these so I can make one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mantel! Great papers and I really like the folding technique on the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Great mantel!!! Okay so I have a question. Where can I purchase the Midnight spell Stack, Joanns says they will not have it anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner is cute. I really like both of the projects and they look great. Good job and thanks for sharing. I love the color combos of this set.

    Marianne
    http://www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Erin!! I love things that are Halloween but don't always scream Hallween. I wish I could fing the Midnight Spell stack in my area though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your idea to dress up mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I would love to know how you made it too :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I wonder if you could make it reversible! One side for Halloween, the other just fall! Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT IDEAS, GREAT PAPER THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Immortal Love ... please please it will be available soon !!! I pretty much use DCWV papers for all my projects. Thanks for making available soooo many designs. cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the new adhesive Paper stacks!! I want it! I need it! I really wanna have it!!!!

    ReplyDelete