Monday, August 2, 2010

A Winner & Waaaay too much fun!


Good morning!!! Wow, what a week. I am happy to be home and SO happy to sleep in my own bed with my own pillow last night. When you are on the road, nothing compares to your own bed right?! CHA was SO much fun and a huge success for DCWV!! I swear, each show we just get bigger and bigger, I love it!! We had a fresh look to our booth which looked awesome. And our group of employees that traveled had a fabulous time too! Last week, I shared a video of all of our new product, which it sounds like you loved!! YAY! I love it too! Our winner from the giveaway is:
_________________________________________________________________


CINDI said...




WOW! Those are AWESOME!!! It is a hard choice to pick a fave!
Purple is my FAVORITE color and i WILL have the Black Currant stack too, but the Street Lace will have to be my pick of the three! I love the BOLD look of the color combination's!
It is GORGEOUS!!

So you saw everything from the booth and all of our new goodies...so I wanted to share a few pictures of the crew "behind the scenes". I tell you all the time how lucky I am to work for this DCWV family. 6 1/2 years with a good chunk of them too! This company is one of the biggest blessings in my life!

Miss Angela, queen of Marketing

Chucky, International Sales Maniac...this market is growing like crazy for us because of him!

Angela, Me & Ashlee (International Customer Service Rep)

Jeremy, VP of Sales, my boss for my entire Die Cuts career, coolest boss ever!

Dave, our "new guy" of many talents...can't wait to meet his puppy/baby Wilson :)

Ash & Valerie (HR Director) One of many "Yukon Dance Party" pictures

Yamille, one of our buyers from Puerto Rico. We secretly want her to move and work for us. She is so much fun!!

Ang & Erin

I have worked with this one for almost 7 years...crazy how time flies. Need to find Chucky a good woman. On my to do list. Can anyone help me?!

Angela, Gloria & Sandie (US Customer Service Reps)

Val & Ang

Dave & John (Manufacturing Guru)

Besties.

Another "Yukon Dance Party"...they always happen on the way home, you probably can guess why.

We are one, big, happy, dysfunctional family and I wouldn't have it ANY other way! :)

10 comments:

  1. That looks like too much fun. It couldn't possibly be called "work"! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And good luck finding a good woman. I've been searching for a good man, and we're all just too hard to find! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys must have had an incredible time- and what a fun bunch of folks to work with! And as far as the search for a good woman for Chucky- maybe we need a crafty singles mixer! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Cindi, for the goodie package you won! Have fun!! Thanks DCWV for all the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am so excited!!
    Thank you so much!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post - looks like you had a blast, and your aprons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received my Goodie Box today!!!
    Thank you so much!!
    Everything is AWESOME!!
    Thanks again!!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good, Cindi! Glad it made it safe and sound :) Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete