Monday, August 23, 2010

Our big announcement...


Well, I did it. I got Troy off to kindergarden. He begged to ride the bus but I told him I had to drive him and cry as I dropped him off. He looked at me like I was crazy :) The bus can start tomorrow. I need to know what it feels like to drop off a kid at school for the first time. It was hard. But he was so happy I could only be sad for a moment. I miss him already. Good thing kindergarden is only 3 hours. Mama need a little adjustment time :)

Is he handsome or what?!


BIG NEWS. Huge. Big. Ginormous. (Thank you Elf, for making that a normal word.)

I have been waiting for SO long to show you this!! We have been so busy at the office getting our software created so you can make your own digital books, calendars and photo cards with all of the DCWV designs that you love and PRINT them right with us!! Now it is ready to roll, you can make books and order them right now! Can you picture it...."Rock Star" Sweet Sixteen invitations, "Nana's Nursery" baby announcements, "Le Creme" calendars and.....

a "Mariposa" family album.


The quality of the printing of the books are amazing!!! Love the hardback book that I did. It's a 10x10 book which I think is the perfect size for a photo book! We also offer 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 11 sizes.


This book was all predesigned. All I did was add my pictures and added some text on the cover. Love how easy it is to have a professional looking book with all of the design aspect done for you!








There are lots of companies that print photo books. But I dare you to find a company who offers these designs, made JUST for scrapbookers. No more boring white or one color background photo books, scrapbookers are way too cool for that. :)

It has taken us a long time to get everything "just right". The right printers, the right packaging and right designs. And we did it. The photo books start at $34.95 which is a great price, very competitive.

And right now, there is a coupon on the website that gives you a {FREE} calendar when you buy a photo book!! 

Go on over to the 300dpi website and click on "Photo Book Creator" to browse all of the different designs for photo books, cards & calendars. Everything is ready to ship to you right now!!
And if you have any questions at all, post them on our Facebook page, I will be answering questions over there throughout the day!!!

Have a great Monday! Can't wait to hear what you think!

13 comments:

  1. Erin, this is soooo beautiful! I can imagine the possibilities. Yeah!!

    Oh, your post about Troy's first day brought tears to my eyes. How well I remember both of my children's first day of kindergarten. They are really special.

    'Wishing Troy a great school year,

    Renee J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool, I have been making digital photobooks for awhile now, I just started paper scrapbooking about 2 months ago b/c I loved your paper so much!

    I will admit though, I was hoping the news was a sneak peak at the christmas designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. That is a cool option! It's especially great for those who cannot print out that size page or have a binding machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book is beautiful and what a gorgeous family you have.
    This is the first year I'm NOT sending a kid off to school. My youngest graduated from high school this year and he and my older daughter are planning to start college together in January. First time since she was 3 that I have no one in school and she is 20 now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute kindergartner :) Love your picture book, I may just have to get me one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I love your papers & this is just super!!! If I can't catch up with the traditional scrapbooking, I can put one together 1-2-3 with the papers I love so so so so much - no lie I must have like 30 of your stacks!!!!!!!

    yes your son is adorable - My daughter is starting Kindergarten on 9/2 - she can't wait to ride the bus too & I can't wait for her to, I dropped & picked her up across town everyday of Pre-K last year. Great book by the way!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news! Also, congrats on making it through the 1st day of Kinder~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love it! Great news.

    Congrats on your first day of kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your book is awesome!! This is so cool. Congrats on the first day of kindergarten!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the scrabble tile idea. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Erin, that book is amazing.... the photos are too precious. You have a beautiful family. My girl will be starting 1st grade on Monday, so I know all too well about the kindergarten thing. I have to go through it again next year with my youngest **sigh**!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your family is beautiful, and the boys are too cute! My little girl starts kindergarten in a few short days - and oh how I wish it was only 3 hrs. Hers is 7!!! Ridiculous isn't it?? Mariposa is one of my fave stacks and this books looks amazing, I would love to get one! Will have to wait until payday :)

    ReplyDelete