Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It. Is. Here.

I know there are going to be {lots} of happy Stack-a-holics when they see this post :) 

I have been asked for years to compile a master list of all of the stacks that DCWV has ever released. I hear it all the time, but I knew what a big task it would be so I kept putting it off, lol. Sound familiar anyone? :) So I procrastinated long enough and today, I worked on it alll day long. But I am so happy that it is done and it is so fun to look over all of the stacks and remember each one! This list is all of the 12x12 stacks that we have released, starting with the "Matchmaker 1 & 2" prints and cardstock stacks. I still remember receiving that shipment in the DCWV office. It was SO CUTE and we were all sooo excited!!! That was in 2004...I can't believe we have over 160 stacks behind us!! And SO much more to come. I had to delete some of the {holiday} stacks that will be in stores SOON...sorry, they made me :)

You can view/download/print the file HERE.  

So print the list, mark off the ones you have and put a star by the ones you want...and leave a comment telling me how many you have on each list!!!





I will keep updating this list as the list grows! Keep an eye on the blog for the latest updates :)


15 comments:

  1. You are a Saint !!! I just posted a video on my blog making a Steampunk envelope mini-album using a LOT of DCWV papers :D I CAN NOT get my hands on enough of this amazing product and try to advertise it whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great list and I can't believe after counting and re-checking I have 39 off all the three pages. I guess I am a paper collector. Love them Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome - thank you so much for compiling this for us DCWV collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the checklist!!! I have 13 out of all of the stacks and after looking at the list...I'm thinking I need to get a few more. Love the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the list it is a great way to enable us stackaolics,LOL. I have 18 off that list but that includes some coordinating cardstock stacks. PLus you did not include one that I recently picked up from Micheals called Autumn Splender but that might be one you had to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Erin, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Erin--I was just going to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thanks Erin, you're a girl after my heart. I do this with my pencils and markers but never thought of it for my stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a hard time finding them here in Canada. Michael's has a very limited selection and I did get 3 at Chapters but a bit pricey. Do you have any idea where I can get them in Ontario, Canada.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! I have been wondering what kind of things i missed before I started collecting! I will count when i get home from work! and I can't wait to buy christmas ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this list! I love DCWV and I know I had quite a few but didn't realize thre was more out there than I had. Wow! I have counted mine and I have now 13 stacks. I have never seen any of the christmas stacks so I hope our Michael's will get some in to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to show my hubby the whole list for him to believe that I DO NOT own too many stacks! I'm actually disappointed in myself..lol
    But I have to ask!! WHERE can I find Farmer's Market?? I have never seen nor heard of this one before and it is so perfect for so many of my pictures! The cherries and strawberries!! We go every year and it's so hard to find papers for this. I can't believe it's almost a year old!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this. I love buying paper and have bought things I already have because I like it so much and don't remember I already bought it

    ReplyDelete
  14. This the BEST list EVER!! THANK you SOOO much for doing this!! I'm going to copy this to my phone so I can NEVER lose it!;) Thanks again!
    hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. it wants me to pay
    to print this...WHAT!?????

    ReplyDelete