Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Closer look at...The Colorful Life Stack

Many of you watched my video from CHA where I showed you our new products that were released! A quick scan of the booth may not have given you the closer look that you may want of our new products. So I wanted to give you a better view of our new stack, "The Colorful Life".


This line includes 12x12, 8x8 & matstacks of the printed paper and the same sizes in matching cardstock stacks. Epoxy stickers, chipboard, 12x12 album to name a few of the "extras, this stack has everything you need that coordinates.



This stack features artwork from the famous artist, Donna Estabrooks, who paints amazing canvas art and is prominently known in the art world. We took her artwork and broke them down into scrapbook papers. The result...vibrant colors, vivid designs & true artwork as the background for your pictures.


Love the following page for the "I promise to treat you like a queen" line...


Great prints for teenagers...




It was fun to hear everyone's reactions to this stack at the show. The majority of the buyers agreed that this stack filled a void in the scrapbooking market and they could name specific customers who they knew would love this stack. Very fun.

This stack will be in stores in September...keep an eye on our Facebook page to hear exactly when and where you can purchase it :)


To learn more about Donna Estabrooks, visit her website here.

Have a fabulous day, be back on Friday with a closer look at Street Lace Stack!

9 comments:

  1. Wowee, Donna and DCWV, this is still as awesome as I thought it was the first time I saw it. Ok, I am saving....chipboard and everything! Can you tell I am excited! BIG thank you DCWV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just can not wait to get my hands on this stack! I hope it ships soon. Great layouts! I love the idea of mixing these papers with acrylic paints on a layout to sort of make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It was not my fave first time i seen it, but i LOVE the layouts! I am Sure i will have to add this to my want list now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope we'll be able to purchase this in Australia - along with the other new releases! DCWV rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this artsy stack with all it's beautiful colors! WOW~
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is some beautiful paper which I hope I win!!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... This is such a great, beautiful, amazing stack... Oh My God... Love it. I want it. Thanks for the opportunity.

    www.winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stack is beautiful. Each page looks like a watercolor painting. I'll be picking this stack up tomorrow also.

    sherri_braun@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've taken classes with Donna and she is awesome! Will definitely be looking for this line near me!

    ReplyDelete