Friday, August 13, 2010

Closer look at...Street Lace Stack

K, this is it. I have heard nothing but FABULOUS compliments from you guys about our new stack, Street Lace!!! I showed it to you on our release video, but I thought you might want a better look :)

Street Lace is inspired by girlish charm, gothic edge & a fanciful wonderland!! I love the lacy butterflies and dragonflies. And the colors?! Lime green, hot pink, teal and black. So hot right now!!

This stack is available in 12x12, 8x8 & matstacks in the premium printed paper and the same sizes in matching cardstock stacks. Tons of embellishments, page kits & a box of cards finish the line off!




The prints in this stack make any kind of pictures just pop off the page!









Street Lace will be available in stores in September!! Watch our Facebook page to find out exactly when and where it is when it's released!

Have a great weekend!!! Do something for YOURSELF this weekend :)

12 comments:

  1. This stack is beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this stack!!
    I HAte waiting to get it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful! WANT IT WANT IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want I want I want! I am all about dragonflies - i would love a pad of just that page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks for the closer look! I can not wait to cut out those flowers and dragonflies! I love that there are flowers that don't overlap. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Can't wait to buy some! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stack! This is one I am gonna have to have.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. One word ~ gorgeous! Gotta have it!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous paper!!! Will have to put this on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just totally love this paper!!!!!!!! These are my favorite colors with black. Guess I know where I'll be going tomorrow.

    sherri_braun@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete