Friday, August 6, 2010

Calendar Kit


Yay it's Friday! It has been a quiet week around my house, which is a very good thing. Have had lots of time to work and feel "caught up" if there ever is such a thing :) I'm sure many of you can relate!! But I am ready for the weekend! 

I wanted to give you a closer look at our new and updated "Calendar Kit" that we released last week at the show. (oh and by the way, am I the only person who has a hard time spelling 'calendar'? I never get it right!!) Last year we released a Calendar Kit and it was REALLY popular!! Probably since the price is so low, $14.99 retail for the entire kit!! We updated the papers and stickers so you could make a new calendar this year that looks a little different. I love the designs in this one! They are so cute!!


There are six of these sticker sheets that coordinate with the papers designed for the months. 2 months of stickers on one sheet. Thick, cardstock stickers. Love em.




Here is the calendar that I made...love this October page. I am ready for Halloween! I know I am nuts :)


Each Calendar Kit includes:
24 printed papers, 12 sheets of textured cardstock, 6 sheets of stickers and 1 blank 12 month hanging calendar.

Have a fabulous weekend, check back on Monday for MORE!! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I can't wait to get one. Maybe I will even surprise my daughter and get her one, too.

    Oh, I hesitate when I spell "calendar". Is it ar or er. I think I have it right this time-LOL.

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! I will be looking for them at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! What a great gift it would make! And yes, doesn't it sound like calendar should have the work "land" in there somewhere? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed because that is one of those words I confuse the spelling also.
    This is such a cute calendar

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! I am guessing that it's not pre-dated or only for 2011, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loved last year's kit, and I'm sure this year will be no different! Thanks for keeping this up, as I make a calendar for my dad each year for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! When will they be in stores? Also, when will Street Lace be in stores? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete