Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3 reasons why today is a bad day...
1. Waiting on the washer repair man. Laundry is piling up.
2. My favorite gas station employee who I see everyday when I get my Diet Coke, may be getting fired.
3.  The high volume noise level in my life has given me a headache for days. Cartoons on TV, front door slamming, fighting boys....ouch.

3 reasons why today is a good day...
1.  I survived a bowling birthday party yesterday with {12} kids 6 and younger.
2. I leave for my vacation in 3 days.
3. We are announcing our next big Warehouse Sale! Trust me, this sale is AWESOME and you can't miss it if you live anywhere around Utah!


5 comments:

  1. OMG I am SOOO Jealous~~!!
    But i am afraid i would have to go thru several states to get there!:(
    No ONLINE warehouse sale???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH no fair, I am way to far to hop in the car... like Cindi said "WAY to many states to go thru to get there!" :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be crossing from Canada.no passport sadly,how about a deal(s) for us Northren Folk?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I was there for the sale. Could you pack up some kits of misc and sell to us on-line people??? Thought I was ask!

    ReplyDelete