Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Video Tutorial: Dimensional Ribbon Flowers


I hope you had a great weekend!!! We had so much fun at the rodeo, parades and especially at Carrie Underwood's concert!! It was so patriotic and she sounded awesome!!! With all of the playtime, I am anxious to get back to work this week! (That is when you know you love your job :)

I had a lot of requests to show you how I made these flowers from my Black Current pages:



I got a new Flip Video and am so excited to start making some video tutorials for the blog!! This is my first one and practice makes perfect so they will get better, I promise.

7 comments:

  1. Great video. Good directions. I love the idea of making these flowers for my little girls' hair. I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. Thank you for this Now I know what to do with all the ribbon people keep sending me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww I LOVE it! so gonna go in and try that out right now! Thank you again for showing us! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Yours TruLee,
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, I can't wait to try that. Thanks for sharing Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like a pro! Great job!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tutorial. Very cute flowers, I will definatly have to try some of these. really small one would be so cute on cards too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU! I saw these, and really wanted to make them. You make them look so easy, that even I can do it! lol. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete