Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Today's gonna be a good day...today's gonna be a good, good day."
{singing in my best "Black Eyed Peas" voice}

It really is! I am off to the office! For this little girl who lives an hour from the office and works from home, I LOVE my days that I get to go in and see everything that is going on! Sneak peeks in the design room, lunch with my fabulous co-workers, and just absorb the vibe of my favorite company!! Going on 7 years with DCWV and I am blessed everyday to have my job!! Couldn't be happier!

My number one priority while I am there is to find out {WHEN} I can show you some peeks of our new stuff!! The CHA show is in 3 weeks and I KNOW you guys can't wait (and shouldn't have to wait) that long for a tiny little peek right?

For today, here is another page with the Black Currant Stack that will be in Jo-Anns any day!!! Let the store stalking begin! :) I will be sure to post on here the moments I hear of sightings in store because I KNOW this stack will break records for us!


{click on page to enlarge}

Love to a past DCWV student/favorite friend Andrea & her precious daughter in this picture!


And love to my Sizzix Eclips!!! Having SO much fun with it!! Love this "sweet" saying from the Birthday and Beanpole Cartridge, I would {LOVE} a whole cartridge of just this font...so cute!

And as a little teaser....here is a tiny part of a page I just did with a BRAND NEW stack!! I tried to make it a tricky little trick but it just gives you a little something until I can share more next week!! Cause I "think" this stack will be hitting shelves SOON and I want you to see it here first!!!


Any guesses as to the theme of the stack??? Share!!

Have a fabulous day!!!

8 comments:

  1. It looks like barnwood so I would say outdoor fun! I just picked up the At HOME Cardsstock Stack and the At Home Stack. I cant wait to do some LOs with them. Plus saw about 4 more stacks that I have to have at Michael's. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE your stacks. Cant wait to get the Black Current one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, is it possible for there to be so many stacks to fall in love with? Hmmmm-would the next stack be fall-themed, love or baby. I have more guesses if you like, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw new stacks at Michaels today! I saw this one and need it and autumn splendor! Got to get some coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perhaps a Premium Photo stack? Paper with real photos like the photo stacks, but thicker paper and with glitter and stuff like the Premium stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to guess that it's a summer cottage theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will guess maybe shabby chic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw Weathered and Worn and our Michaels here in New York. Also saw Blue Jeans and, I think, another one. Can't remember. I was in sensory overload when I saw the new stacks!! Maybe Autumn Splendor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking the time of year maybe something to do with autumn, not sure but love the sneak peek. Will be stalking the stores to see the new stacks.

    ReplyDelete